Lindsay Lohan's Basic Instincts

2/9/2011 6:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Lindsay Lohan before she faced a felony grand theft charge in court today (left) -- and Sharon Stone from the 1992 erotic thriller "Basic Instinct" (right).

Lindsay Lohan Dress
One of them has us hanging in suspense.

We're just sayin'.

J.J.

This outfit is SO inappropriate for a courtroom. ONLY in HOLLYWOOD can you get away with this..and Lindsay is a total sociopath..look at her smirking in all of these pictures. She doesn't care at all that she's getting charged with a felony, this is the only way she knows how to stay in the spotlight since her career is entirely washed up.

captn moonlight

That's an insult to Sharon Stone, but Lindsay does give me naughty thoughts

lanie

I pointed this out in the live chat as she arrived to court a couple of hours ago... Can't believe her and her attorney decided to go with the "Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct" defense!

However she does look pretty hot! :)

Posted at 2:20 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by Mason H
---------------------------

I was watching when Harvey flipped over your comment and almost had an orgasm over it. I really wish that TMZ would give credit to you. You're the one who had the idea.

Harvey -- you're very cool and down-to-earth and I love how interactive you are with the fans of this site, but please give credit where credit is due.. the name of the person who came up with this idea was on the paper you were reading and it was posted on the screen when you started reading the comment, so you can't say you "lost" it or your dog ate it.

Don't be like Perez Hilton and steal other people's thoughts and ideas and not at least give them credit for it.

Tillie

Not even close, Harvey. Sharon Stone worked it with some sass and class, yet LL looks she's gonna go to the club after her bail bondmen gets her out of her theater, which is the court house.

muzz

I think Lindsay needs a reality check. Hopefully whatever transpires "clicks", because it seems like her parents are just as disillusioned.

Ginger

That poor girl has no clue. She still thinks she should come across as feisty and tough. She really doesn't understand that showing off is not the way to go with this. If they don't stop her here and give her prison time, who knows what she will do next.

Dr Hardwicke

I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT !

And this is like Basic Instincts I can't wait for the part where she shows her coochie.

SheisHot

Lindsay looked so lovely today. I wish there was something I could do to help this very sweet and talented young lady. The white dress was elegant and fitting for an innocent woman's appearance in court on trumped up charges!

Demi

You all only wish

All Women

I don't like what Lindsey does. But as a women, I think we all need to dress like that all the time. I know when I started I actually got married!! Wow, it works.

tcidda

CLASS
Sharon Stone has it
Low-Brain doesn't begin to know what it is

LOW-BRAIN IS THE HARLOT FROM HELL.

avlisk

Hello Newman!

joffa

If You Have It! Flaunt it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3