Rosanna Arquette -- Good Genes or Good Docs?

2/13/2011 9:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Rosanna Arquette knows good work when she sees it.

0211_rosanna_arquette_GoodGenes
Here's the 26-year-old actress/director/producer back in 1986 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 51-year-old version at an event in L.A. this week (right).

Desperately seeking ... her secret.

Superman

This is easy. She's well-known for going to the doctors.

barney

She always looked good but now sne looks even better.Bet she is great in bed.

Muppet

The lines around her mouth are gone. Good doctors! The work she's had done hasn't turned her into a cat lady or Joan Rivers look alike so good for her!! She's kept her looks without going overboard like so many do!

allen douglas

it looks like she's had some botox but nicely done . . . whatever work she'd done to her face has been minimal and nicely executed. subtle.

but it does look like she's had her breast done . . . hard to tell from this photo.

paul

The Social Network win four new trophies in London; see on moviesfan[.]eu

Room Service

That's Dr. Laura!

puddintang

If she's had any work done it was by a good doc. I can't see it. I always thought she was the prettiest of the clan. She has a sultry look.

Hutch

Whatever work she had done, if any, is very subtle and done the way it should be.

Lisa

I agree that any work she may have done is very subtle. I don't think her face had gone under the knife. No...not at all, but she may have had a little botox and some filler. Nothing wrong with that! She still looks very natural to me. I think she's looks great for her age!

Rebecca

I would have said good docs... had I never seen her before photo. Her narrow nose and chin look doctored even back then! So, either good docs starting back in the 80s, or just good genes.

Collen

Sexy!

tori

Rosanna hasn't had any plastic surgery, she has freckles that are covered with makeup that's why her face looks different. She looks good because she's a vegetarian and takes care of herself. Sounds like alot of jealous people on here!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2