'Celebrity Rehab' Star -- Married ... By a Shaman

2/16/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kari Ann Peniche -- the ex-beauty queen who starred in Season 3 of "Celebrity Rehab" -- tied the knot last Sunday… and TMZ has learned, the minister was a real-life shaman.

0215_kari_ann_peniche_EX_TMZ
Sources tell TMZ, Peniche and her boyfriend Justin Williams were married by spiritual guru Shaman Durek -- an L.A.-based "spiritual guide and gifted healer" -- and it all went down at a non-denominational chapel in San Diego.

We’re told the reception was in a penthouse overlooking downtown SD -- where about 100 guests chowed down on a fancy SEVEN-COURSE French dinner.

Bon appétit!

documented_as_puzzling

i likes that chics style towards character of attitude and lack thereof ----

..EW..

Did she get sober?

jason

I remember her from three separate Dr. Drew rehab shows. She was difficult, petulant, and immature. She suffered from a world of pain-- horrendous childhood, deep abandonment issues that were never addressed. I felt really bad for her: she's quite a mess.

Sorry, but the marriage doesn't stand a chance. :(

Linz

Wasn't she in the threesome with Dr. McSteamy and his wife? I give this marriage three years tops.

Lisa

I tried to feel sorry for her on Dr. Drew's rehab show, but man...she was a real mess it was hard to have any sympathy for her because she was so destructive to herself and really ugly to other people in the rehab facility. She was especially ugly and disrespectful to Mackenzie Phillips for absolutely no reason at all. And didn't she have sex with one of the other patients while in rehab. She also suffers from a sexual addiction problem. I don't know that this marriage is going to work out too well.

Christy

Agree with #6- She was mean and downright nasty on the show. I think she was the most disrespectful one ever. It was really hard to have sympathy for her. She was a total BRAT!

Phreaky

God she is SUCH an obnoxious C-U-N-T I can't believe she found someone to marry her.

Carvey

Oh, is she still alive? I was hoping that she spontaneously combusted and returned to the fires of hell from whence she was obviously spawned.

Ari

Who is this and why is TMZ wasting space ...?

Barter

Kari Ann Peniche has Borderline Personality Disorder, this marriage will last less than one year depending upon how dysfunctional her husband is.

Wigirl

This girl is seriously damaged and does the same to everyone around her. You can try to feel sorry for her, but she'd slit your throat for it. What man hates himself enough to marry her?

Areader

Good luck to who ever married her....he will need it!

Muppet

She was dreadful to people on celebrity rehab! I also have a hard time feeling sorry for this young woman. She treats everyone around her like garbage! She has so many issues I can't see her marriage lasting and please please NO CHILDREN!!!!

Kelli_remembered

agree with #12.

anyone remember that horrible disrespectful video she did about Dr. Drew?
*facepalm*

Momma Sparks

Ehhh! She looks like my daughter, Jordin Sparks! :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments