Jon Gosselin's Career

Under Construction

2/18/2011 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a rhinestone-free safety harness and hardhat -- former reality star Jon Gosselin was laboring away at his new J.O.B. this week ... installing solar panels on the roof of a storage building.

0217_jon_gosselin_working_launch_EX
The ex-computer technician scored a gig with Green Pointe Energy -- a Pennsylvania-based company that specializes in renewable energy.

Those Ed Hardy shirts don't pay for themselves ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

This is Obama approved.

Too bad he couldn't work some windmill in there somewhere.

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

He should have put a HARD HAT on his WIENER!

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

This guy is Chinese I heard after sex his wife is hornnny again 15 minutes later....Thats what happens when you eat Chinese!

boo

He looks happy.

Cartman

I never watched their show and I still don't get why this guy or his ex-wife and their ugly children are famous.

Maybe I need to subscribe to the National Enquirer so this shiz makes sense to me?

Jim in Cali

I think Michael Lohan and Kevin Federline should take note.

Lindsay Lohan

At least he's working and not faking it anymore like his ex`wife.

JLS

He's working-and that's a good thing. He's trying and nobody can be critical of that. Oh wait.....these immature idiots posting here can.

And I bet most don't work.

Lisa

Wow, he sure blew up like a tampon - but at least he's working eh?

Gloria Unread

Posted at 12:36 AM on Feb 18, 2011 by Cartman
------------------------------------------
You forgot to put 'ugly' before 'ex-wife' too. ;-)

I'm assuming you're not a pathetically desperate woman* who likes to vicariously live through her televsion, so that's probably why the show never made sense to you.
You should be proud of yourself!

*Of course there are some "men" who watch these shows too, but they are mainly a female disease.

Peta Vale

Good for him.

josephina

I was wondering what and how he is doing. Always felt bad for the way that thing he was married to treated him. Those kids are going to need alot of therapy, so sure hope she doesn't blow all the money she's made off of them on tanning, nails, and other outward fakeness so there's money for that therapist! Best wishes to you Jon.

Holly

Wow, he really should have stayed with Kate. He lost it all by being a first class jerk.

Give Ben some prison "love"

Good for John! Does the storage building need solar panels? Most don't. Though a few do, for heating..Whatever...Kates just as bad, and the only losers are their kids.

Angel

HOw

do

you

go from a 100, 000 a year computer technician to a solar power-panel installer?

what a dumb-*ss. And don't say the economy, I have friends who are still making good money in the technical computer field.

So, no one would hire him, that is prob what happened.

Mr. Greedy messed up bad!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments