« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant -- 'Emperor' of Los Angeles?

2/19/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant is getting a unique honor at Grauman's Chinese Theater -- $50k dragon INCLUDED. And to put things over the top he also has a fancy new title! Guess the 5 championship rings weren't enough.
021811_TV_kobe_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

@29 My facts are straight I have all of the original articles, she is a drug addicted whore that tried to trap someone...SIMPLE!!
Now you chill and get your facts straight...

Willy the Wizard

yeah Big Ben should've been the choice because at least girls want him to rape them or better yet it should've been Charlie the God Sheen the only guy in America that get even more popular as a frickin Crackhead go figure.

Trooper Tom

I get sick and tired of hearing this guys name, no matter how a basketball is going is Kobe blah bla blah I don't know why he doesn't play the game by himself its like there's no one else playing on the team except him

Bambi

Kobe has one title and that is RAPIST. Just because he can win championships does not mean that he is a good person. We all remember how good OJ was in football, does not take the fact away that he is a KILLER. We will never see the day when people get over the fact that these guys are complete idiots and do not deserve to be idolized.

Sean Newport Beach

Kobe is the FN Man end of story. 81 points enought said.

InformationTrafficker

Yeah, yeah...Kobe's being recognized for his skills. That's not surprising.

I do want to hear more from the cutie in the stockings with the glasses and black nail polish.

Just a bit lower and that would have been an upskirt shot...

Thumbs up for that in any event.

Kim

Hey TMZ, why no post on the alleged paternity suit on Kobe?

Sammy

"King of Turd Mountain"...ha..ha..that was too funny.

Oh...guess what people, this man who you think is so great, this man who dripples a b-ball is a RAPIST who was arrested, booked, fingerprinted and CHARGED with a FELONY!!!!!!!

dd

AND CHARGES WERE DROPPED STUPID!

John 8:32

"KOBE WINS 4TH MVP IN WEST'S NBA ALL-STAR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shining brightest again among the stars, Kobe Bryant brought Showtime back to the All-Star game, scoring 37 points and tying a record with his fourth MVP award in the Western Conference's 148-143 victory over the East on Sunday night.

"I feel like we have a sense of responsibility and we are voted in for what we do during the season, which is play hard, Bryant said." "And we come here, that's what the fans want to see. They want to see us go at it and see us compete and that's what I try to do and that's what I try to tell my teammates to do."

"Sooooo what do you cry babies think about THAT...??"

-John 8:32

John 8:32

"KOBE WINS 4TH MVP IN WEST'S NBA ALL-STAR WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sooooo what do you cry babies think about THAT...??"

-John 8:32

Cath

I guess it pays to be a rapist pedophile in the good old USA.

dd

KOBE RULES/IT'S SO SAD WHEN HATERS INSIST ON TAKING A PERSON DOWN.....BUT GUESS WHAT U CAN'T LMAO. CONGRATULATIONS KOBE U ARE THE BEST!!! HA HA HA HATERS!!! Cath get a clue read sometimes don't just throw crap out IT DOESN'T STICK!

les

10step baseballpower http://bit.ly/gg3IZB

Joshua

Guilty until proven innocent, and when you are proven innocent, you're still guilty if you happen to be a successful young black athlete?

You haters are disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3