« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron, Dwyane & Chris' Ladies

Who'd You Rather?

2/20/2011 3:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' fiancee Savannah Brinson, Dwyane Wade's GF Gabrielle Union, and Chris Bosh's girl Adrienne Williams all put on a smile at the same charity event in L.A. yesterday.

0220_three_girls_wyr_getty
Question is ...

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bob

gotta be gabrielle

Ramona

Grow up and be nice TMZ. Very disrespectful to women everywhere.

j

whores

Shane

Gabrielle Union is the hottest as far as looks go, but she got with her man while he was still married which makes her very ugly on the inside.

Tony Ramirez

TMZ where is the "none of the above" option....
just sayin.......

gd45

TMZ where is the "none of the above" option....
just sayin.......

Posted at 1:01 PM on Feb 20, 2011 by Tony Ramirez
________________________________________

Racist.
Just sayin'...

Posted at 1:04 PM on Feb 20, 2011 by MightyMad

Ignorant.
Just sayin'...

Sociopaths are Sad

#8 MightyMad: LOL! Why? B/c he doesn't think any of these women are hot? They're not hot. How is that racist? The first one needs plastic surgery. The second one has too much plastic surgery. And the third one is fat with funky fake blonde hair. NOT HOT. Just b/c someone is not attracted to these women doesn't mean he is racist and doesn't mean he is gay. What an idiot you are.

JasonBR

Dwayne Wade wins!

Sociopaths are Sad

#12 MightyMad: LOL! What brilliance you possess. I'm sad b/c..what? My user name is "sociopaths are sad"? Please. I chose that name specifically b/c I usually only comment on Halle Berry and Lindsay Lohan - BOTH sociopaths and BOTH....destined to be sad b/c....sociopaths cannot feel love. Go check the posts on Halle Bitch and Blowhan and you will see tons of my posts are there.

But when I saw these three ugly skanks I decided to comment as well. LOL.

And they are UGLEEEEE. You dig? Now don't get mad, salaud, or I will personally call up my racist friends in east end Montréal and get them to beat your sorry ass. Salut!!

Sociopaths are Sad

But when I saw these three ugly skanks I decided to comment as well. LOL.

And they are UGLEEEEE. You dig? Now don't get mad, salaud, or I will personally call up my racist friends in east end Montréal and get them to beat your sorry ass. Salut salaud!!

gd45

... OK, this one is for me or for him?
Pick a post, buddy!

Posted at 1:10 PM on Feb 20, 2011 by MightyMad

Clearly directed for you, calling someone racist on the internet is stupid because unless you personally know the person you have no idea of what race they are and therefore come off looking ignorant to assume he doesn't like the girls based soley on race.

tomas

Wannabe white girls, what happened to black and proud natural nappy hair?

Sociopaths are Sad

#17 Mighty Mad: Oy, your argument makes no sense whatsoever. You know what? You are the one with weak logic. You don't realize that people can find these skanks ugly and it has nothing to do with race. Most people ask for a "none of these" option when it's three white girls. Or three older women. Or three men. Or three older men. There are ALWAYS people asking for a "none of these option". Idiot.

Gosh but you are stupid. You probably actually think that I have racist friends in east end Montreal too....I don't. That was a JOKE to appeal to your racist paranoia but you probably don't get that either.

Ahh - go ahead and think everyone is racist. Blame racism when you can't get promoted in your job. Yeah, that's racism, right? It can't be because you are just stupid and bad at your job. Like these chicks are ugly. Which they are. And, yeah, what's with the hair? They all have white girl hair. Gasp! Do you think maybe THESE SKANKS are racist? Trying to be white? Golly.

Sociopaths are Sad

#20 MightyMad: Oh geez. See, I knew this would happen. You took my joke as fact. It was a joke dude, chill. I have no racist friends in the east end. I just thought it was funny. Dude, I live in Outremont. Relax. Read my post above yours. I figured you were a bit off in the head so I quickly explained it was a joke.

You are the one who is too into this. Chill man. Don't have an anxiety attack. It's going to be okay. Breathe.

Sociopaths are Sad

#23 MightyMad: No thank you, I'm done playing with you. But just one thing: we live in CANADA dude (even though you may not want to admit it's your country) and we have NEVER had slavery, dig? So no need to use that word. You have a chip on your shoulder a mile wide.

Peace.