Gabriel Aubry: The Only Lady in My Life Is My Daughter

2/21/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gabriel Aubry is completely single -- despite reports, we're told the man currently entrenched in a bitter custody war with Halle Berry has no special woman in his life ... with one exception ... his daughter.

Gabriel Aubry Daughter
Sources close to Halle's baby daddy tell TMZ, "Gabriel is currently single and wants to focus on his relationship with his daughter [Nahla]."

According to reports, Gabriel has been linked with a model named Sashalee Pallagi -- but we're told the two "don't even know each other."

So there you have it.

Halle Berry

Irene

It appears that Gabriel got caught up into the same trap as all of Halle's other boyfriends. That is, being her little puppy dawg, and tagging along after her, at her every whim. For those that says he should be working, perhaps that is why he wasn't, because of her demanding that he's with her, and her control over his every move. I think that may be why Eric Benet stopped recording when he was with her. How can any man work, when they have to continuously follow their girlfriend around? My guess is that Gabriel got tired of putting his career on hold, and catering to her every move. That would drive anyone insane. In my book, this man is almost perfect in every way! Looks, moral values, and decency. I pray for him the very best!

sunseeker

Explaining what that means for her relationship with Baby Berry’s father Gabriel Aubry, the 41 year old actress added, “Gabriel is a wonderful person and I am just happy I’ve found someone really special to have a baby with. In a way, I feel more married than I ever have in two marriages. Does this sound like the nasty bad father she told us about?

sweetie

plain and simple this man can not afford to take care of NAHLA, so he is considered a dead beat dad. he is no different from other father that will visit but can not support the child finian

Anonymous

Seems like a decent guy to care and spend time with his daughter at time when most males are absentee parents.
A shame that Halle's camp spends so much time spinning lies that Nahla will one day see and come to hate her mother for doing. Halle is the one with a horrible track record in her relationships blaming and making allegations on her male partners. Reminds one of a black widow spider once done with the mate, etc...

Anonymous

@Posted at 11:39 AM on Feb 21, 2011 by sweetie
-------
You seem a bit focused on race. What if Gabriel has First People ancestry? Many French intermarried with native people early in North American history. Racial purity is a concept not a reality for many people.
Padma had to get a dna test for her daughter in the custody case, Dell initially denied paternity and now wants to change the child's name. What is that about "Sweetie?" More likely control and the guy has money. Oh wait that's right you'll ask about Dell's ethnicity, too. Padma never made the allegations about Dell that Halle has made about Aubry. Sweetie you chose a poor analogy now grow up.

sunseeker

sweetie

How come she has won, the case hasn't even started yet, the last one was about her taking her daughter to NYC and Gabriel got visitation rights So they both got what they wanted so far. You talk a lot of rubbish.

sunseeker

ITALIA
Although the pair aren’t married, and apparently have no plan to, they do have adorable daughter Nahla Aubry, whom we all know so well as she loves to show up in the pool here and there. “When I’m not filming, I’m pretty hands-on with Nahla, and so is Gabriel; so much so that he’s my nanny – that’s what I tell him. I’m just kidding. But we work together so well on the childcare.”

ketjo

Posted at 4:11 PM on Feb 21, 2011 by sweetie

The Man has at least 4 MILLION dollars in assets sweetie, that ain't chumb change.........no not as much as Halle but no way in the world would he be a dead beat dad (a idiot catchphase if I ever heard on) ...Again he is not broke and a bum ....

He just wants to have time with his daughter as a father not as Halle free nanny and go fetch boy !. And he in not interested in her dam money, it has not been mention except by people like you .......

Halle Barry has proven again and again that she is a very possessive and selfish woman who doesn't share well with others . She wanted a baby and got one now it hers and NOBODY else is going lay claim to hers ..Hell she even left his name off the birth certificate for goodness sakes...

Ariane

Halle is so ending up all alone watch!!! If you so wanted your daughter to be black you should have had her with a black man. Dont put your stress and drama life on that poor little girl, she shouldnt have at her age to choose wether she has to be black or white, Halle should let her embrace both sides of her heritage.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com
yours In Love,
mabell
mabell42009@live.com

Tani

Maybe he should get a job, right? He's a dead beat. Halle supports him when she making a movie because he watches their daughter. He should feel ashame, a woman taking care of him. Halle stated that he called her racial names. Most white people think it is ok to make racial comments even if they have biracial children. It confueses the children and creates self hatred.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3