Kim Kardashian -- Up for Role in New Gotti Flick

2/23/2011 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian is on the verge of scoring the role of a lifetime ... opposite John Travolta -- as John Gotti's daughter-in-law in the new biopic about the mafioso's life.

Kim Kardashian Gotti
Sources connected with the movie tell TMZ, Kim recently met with executive producers on the film to discuss the possibility of playing Kim Gotti in the movie.

Nothing's been signed yet -- but we're told KK's a front-runner to land the role ... and producers have expressed strong interest in casting her ... to act.

Stranger things have happened.

0927_kim_kardashian_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MIKE

Were will they get a camera big enough for her Ass?

Beso Miculo

Don't you need like acting experience in order to get cast in a movie that is relivent? This bitch is such a skank! Maybe they'll put a squib on her ass and pop it!

robin

Im so sick of her

kevin

Well, thanks TMZ. You just saved me from wasting $10 on a movie ticket.

Stella

John Gotti's from NYC....I am sure his wife is also. How pathetic is it going to sound when Kim speaks in that annoying voice? Will never be able to sound like a New York Italian. Too bad, I thought this film sounded interesting, until now.

JAH

Three words..... Straight to DVD...!!!!

Jude

This is sad. I feel bad for all of the talented Thespians in Hollywood that deserve a good role. Aren't the Kardashians over-exposed (literally and figuratively)enough already?????? Blechke.

Jones1234

She'd be perfect! For those who don't know, Kimberly Albanese was many things before she became Kim Gotti - the wife and mother, including being a whore.
Like I said, Kim would be perfect.

Joi

You've got to be kidding! I guess I'll be scratching this from my movie list. I am sick and tired of the entire Kardashian clan!

margaret

I agree with the rest of the comments. just saved me some money. Will not be seeing that movie. Thought is was going to be a serious drama but with her playing the daughter it'll be a joke. She cannot act. Why not get Lindsay Lohan to star in the movie as well. If I were John Travola I'd pull out of the film. He is too great an actor to be made a mockery of like this.

Fallange

She's not even Italian. She's just a disgusting hairy Armenian.

Stella

I can hear her now : John, you're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!

Craig

A surefire way to delegitimize your film.

Saul rosenberg

This is a message to all young girls out there, make a sex video with an african american gentleman with a very large member, and you will be rich, lacking any talent at all, but filthy rich.

sunni4