Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Nikki

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Lindsay never graduated from high school.

Ali spends more time hanging around Hollywood with her drug addict sister than going to school. Did she attend school while she was living with Lindsay in CA? Does she go to school when on Long Island?

Does Cody go to school?

I think I read somewhere that either Ali or Cody is home schooled by Dina? Or maybe both.... Is that true?

Dina home schooling anyone is a farce. She's clearly uneducated herself.

While Ali was living in Hollywood, did she attend a school there or was she home schooled by Lindsay?

Posted at 10:03 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Rose5491

Rose Lindsay did not graduate from high school
Ali dropped out of school. Due to her snotty attitude, the girls of Merrick were always willing to kick her ass
Dina clams she is home schooled (which I dont believe)
Cody is another drop out , which Dina clams is home schooled

All three of the kids never made it passed the 9th grade

I know this due to I live on Long Island and other reasons but dont wanna say on here, if you dont mind

Delmar

@Rose5491 Yes Mike Jr. did go to college where he graduated summa c u m laude last year. What work he does in NYC where I believe he lives is completely unknown and it is absolutely ridiculous to claim you know if he is working or the nature of his work. He isn't often photographed with Lindsay though he's made a few recent trips to CA to visit her.

Ali, as far as I know, hasn't been in California since September and just went back there about a week ago. She spends far less time in California than people think she does. She will visit Lindsay and she should visit her. They are extremely close sisters and Ali has shown no ill behavior from visiting her sister. Again, when she's in NYC, you and no one here has any idea of what she's doing. Yes, she's homeschooled. Besides that, we know little about her.

Cody goes to school and excels at soccer. That's all I know about him. Dina doesn't do the homeschooling, it's done through the same program that Lindsay used according to Dina.

Ali never lived in Hollywood. She may go on extended visits to see her sister but she resides on Long Island in her family home with her mother and younger brother.

Superman

PFFT, they're not paying her $3.4 million to do "glamor and history" photos! Get real! They could have gotten a more prominent actress to do "glamour and history" photos for $3.4 million. Terry Richardson is KNOWN for being a sleazy, creepy guy looking to get it on with his models, so in no way is this about "glamour and history"!

Delmar

@nikki When did Dina say Cody was homeschooled? You may live on LI, or you may not, I don't know. But it seems you don't like the Lohans so I don't put much stock in what you are saying especially when you said Cody is a drop out.

Nikki

Delmar

Ali DOES NOT live in NYC she lives in Merrick, Long Island

What her address?? I'll give you directions to her house.Geez dont open your mouth if you DONT know what your talking about

Superman

Also, LieHo said she's not even going to be nude for this book. Pffft, BS! He's not paying you $3.4 million for nothing.

Nikki

Delmar well lets see Hummmm since my nephew USE TO play scoccer with cody, he dropped out of that, and Cody hasnt been in school most of this year and he at this moment is living at Lindsays Apt. while the rest of the kids on Long Island are back to school
Hummm I would say hes a drop out. Dina lets her kids run a muck

I know Dinas brother as well, You can find Matt at Patty Powers on Merrick Ave any day

lou

"@lou it's unfair to call Ali's attempt pathetic. Priorities change with age, Ali made one internet download recording that did decently, and then for some unknown reason, there's been little news of her going in a recording/acting career. Did the 15 to now 17-year old Ali, spending so much time in Hollywood, sour to it? Don't know. How many auditions did she go to in Hollywood? Did she devote more of her time to supporting Lindsay than to herself? Who knows. From where I sit there is no reason to knock Ali based on what you saw of her at 14 in Living Lohan."

Okay, let me rephrase it. Her intense desire/whining to be famous was pathetic and annoying, made worse by her pimp-of-a-mom pushing her into something that she clearly isn't cut out for. But they are Lohans and are entitled Royalty, so there ya go!

"...the Spring line didn't bring out Ali's best qualities and the photoshopping was excessive and inconsistent. One thing is for sure, she has the height, body, and a unique enough facial beauty to model IMO."

I would have to completely disagree with you on this matter. I just don't see model material in her.

"What is very noticeable about Ali is she doesn't put herself in the spotlight in recent years (since 2009, really) and has not one time shown any signs of drug usage or misbehavior. Yes, she's pictured with Lindsay but you don't see her or hear about her when she's in NYC when she isn't with Lindsay which was about 65 percent of last year."

Okay, I'll concede your point on this part at least, and hope that she keeps out of the spotlight.

Very frightening that Dina Denial allowed her minor child to live with Crazy Lohan for such a long stretch of time,too. Horrible for an impressionable child of that age to be with someone with such messed up morality.

"Cody has not shown any interest in show biz."

Whew.

"The Mike Jr. thing is something of a surprise but he is a 23-year old adult and maybe he's just doing this acting thing as a trial or because of the script. Who knows? He hasn't talked about it, everything about it has come through Dina."

Eh, he's put a few public comments out there lately, and has had his mug in gossip columns. Sorry but not appreciated. If he really and truly wanted to make it? Should have changed his name quietly, and never been involved with Dina's project. This way it just seems like another exploitative moment, with Lohans trying to live off their tarnished name while pretending otherwise.

And I also don't appreciate his trying to publicly defend LL at this point, while damning people for calling her out. Typical Lohan dynamic. He may feel intensely protective over her but she made her own bed. Whole family needs to STFU on the matter and let the law do its thing, then move on.

"but Dina points out Mike Jr. went to college on a sports scholarship"

And yet here he is, fresh out of college and trying hard to live off the Lohan name by being associated with a Dina Lohan "production." Sorry but this just reeks of the same loathesome, media-whoring publicity stunts that the Lohans are notorious for.

Nikki

Delmar for the record NO ONE on Long Island likes the Lohans NO ONE
Especially in Merrick, Dina is well Hated in that town

dreamon

I think, lou, that dina fancies herself a Kris Kardashian. But the Lohans don't have any of the real legitimate underpinnings in business or the discipline to pull that off.

Rose5491

Thanks Nikki !!!

Just as I thought.... Dina is letting all of her kids drop out of school and run wild.

Delmar - in one post you said that Ali spent 65% of her time in CA with Lindsay, but in response to my question about her education you said that she spent far less time in CA than people think.

So.. which is it? and while she was in CA .. did she go to a school or did Lindsay home school her? ;-)

and BTW... I don't think any of them live in NYC.

Dina, Ali and Cody all live on Long Island. (Except, as you said, when Ali is living with Lindsay.)

I have no idea where Michael Jr. lives... but he is currently living with Lindsay... I'm sure he is there not only to support Lindsay (which a brother should do), but is also there to get his own career in show biz started...... pushed by Mommie Dearest who has probably told him that he will be the next Marlon Brando..... lol

lou

"I think she can regain her looks, lou, but she'll have to move forward and not keep reaching into the past. She's embraced the 2007 club look and it's so over. But I notice Dina does the same thing. Both of them are stuck."

IMHO, this was a huge mistake on LL's part. She was an extremely pretty young lady. NOT beautiful but very fresh looking. Loved her red hair, apple cheeks and curvy figure. Then she reinvented herself into a 30's Real Housewife. The look doesn't work on her at all. And your right, Mama Dina has the same look but at least it works better on her.

"I think by the time she gets a career back, "ingenue" will be a distant memory."

For her - I think it already is. She's too hard and worldly looking to effectively pull off the innocent act. She could play the aging 40's, Edie-Britt-Desperate-Housewives-type of role, perhaps. I could buy her as a past-it 40 year old who is still trying to hold onto her sexuality.

I'm just not convinced she wants and acting career? The perks? Yes. The esteem? Yes. But I've never heard of her embracing "the work."

Posted at 9:43 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by dreamon

Correct, dreamon! As someone stated a while ago, she was never seen doing summer stock or anything to build on her chops. I think she presumed that her career was her due, that she was entitled to it, surprise, surprise.

I think the first inkling she's gotten that it just ain't so is being dropped by her agent. I think that maybe now dawn may slowly be breaking over Marblehead.

wow...

Most all hateful comments are from the same 10 haters that are here every day hunting for Lilo threads to spew their hatred. Just remember that all the post are always from the same group of haters. Lilo does not have 600 haters more like 10 haters that post numerous post. Davey Boy is also an admitted Charlie Sheen fan. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by normal person

Lindsay has way more than 600 haters, the worst being about 5 people at home who have hated on her her whole life. Selling her out to the tabloids for years to make a buck. Destroying her career and ostracizing her from every other actress by media whoring seems hateful to me. Creating the conflict dynamics that have driven her to drugs.

I know for a fact that my parents would never ride me into the ground to make a buck. Of course, my parent's love me so they wouldn't consider acting as her family of haters has habitually acted.

Tragically funny that we have the Trollhans in these threads continuing there work hating on Lindsay by preventing her from actually recovering like other hollywood personalities have done. The thread defenses are free, the tabloids want some blood for that exclusive dollar and I have absolute confidence we'll keep hearing from them until Lindsay is either dead or they can't make a buck selling her out anymore.

Delmar

@nikki Thanks. You said it. Ali lives in North Merrick on Long Island. Right? She doesn't live in California.

Lucky_130

Team Lindsay- I think you guys have been trying to keep Lindsay on celebrity life support for to long. Im here as someone who is trying to give you all some heavy doses of reality.
If you all really care about Lindsay you need sit down and watch a movie called "Whatever Happened to baby Jayne" starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. Its about a woman who grew up as a child star, and then later tried to get her way into an acting career.
The acting career thing didnt work because Baby Jayne was always late to set,drunk,or hungover. She lived the good spoiled life already as a child and her sister Blanch is the one who ends up rising to the A list acting stardom.
Im not giving away the rest, but involves Baby Jayne trying to make a comeback, and the conflict is she isnt all there.
Dont let this happen to Lindsay. She is going to have to come down and join the real world eventually whether she likes it or not.