Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Rose5491

FriendofLindsay could be Michael Jr.

too literate to be Lindsay or Dina - both of whom are woefully uneducated.

But Michael Jr. is educated.... so.. even though FriendofLindsay makes a few grammatical errors, a few punctuation errors and misuses a word once in a while... those could be typos or due to frustration and anger at us hater types.....

FriendofLindsay - whomever you are...... IMHO... Dina is toxic for Lindsay..... absolutely toxic. The sooner Lindsay divorces herself from BOTH of her parents, the sooner she has a chance of turning her life around.... if she wants to... and that remains to be seen.

lou

"Here we go again!! Dina is NOT shoving Ali down anyones throat. Ali is a minor child of 17 years of age. Dina is out here to lend support to Lindsay over the unjust persecution by Danette Meyers."

(Open mouth, insert finger, gag vigorously.)

"Since Ali is a minor, she is with mom. I guess some posters here would just leave there child for an extended time and not think twice about it."

Got it. Kinda sorta like when Dina dumped Lindsay alone in Hollywood as a minor child? Or when she dumped Ali alone with Lindsay?

"Dina, is a remarkable mother plain and simple. Your irrational hatred of all things Lohan, clouds your perspective. Dina, with no help from Michael, deserves recognition for the applause worthy job she does in taking care of all her children. Any poster here should have been so lucky as to have a caring, loving mother such as Dina. Well done Dina."

Yes, absolutely we should create an ARMY of Dina Lohans to march through the world, creating drug-addled, thieving, self-entitled brats to people the world. WHAT a thought!

Posted at 3:41 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FriendofLindsay

Either the BEST satire EVER or else the most DELUDED poster EVER.

lou

I think the reason we haven't seen too much of John Smith, therock, Tony Baja, and Red Cloud Toilet Paper, is because M-Lo is too busy getting his tat redone for Celebrity Rehab.

Moreover, he's gotta get those guns pumped up to show off to the world what man's man he really is.

When he's not too busy pimping out LieLo, I mean. The guy's gotta have his priorities straight, right?

::exit sarcasm, stage left::

Posted at 3:28 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Davey Boy

Not a bad theory, Davey my Boy. Milo HAS been absent as of late, which does coincide with his stint on Celeb Rehab. (Oh, how I would love love LOVE to bring his drunken, nasty texts in to Dr. Drew without Milo's knowledge. Wonder if Milo has admitted that he's addicted to writing threats on the net?)

And exactly WHAT is our supposedly clean and sober going onto Celeb Rehab for anyway? Enquiring minds want to know, Mikey?

lou

Guys, that would mean I'm having conversations with myself.

Posted at 3:05 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by FUTMZ

_____________________

Now THAT? Would be funny!

Exactly my point... lol

I'm laughing myself silly thinking that FUTMZ is writing delicious parodies as FriendofLindsay....

c'mon FUTMZ.... you can't say that you wouldn't... not saying you are... but you might.... and if you aren't.... it's a much better way of reading FriendofLindsay's posts than to think that anyone could be that delusional..

Posted at 3:26 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Rose5491

Yeppers, I too could see this. Those posts have GOT to be written by someone with an exquisite sense of humor. (Take that as a compliment from both of us FUTMZ.)

lou

Goes into stores before Lindsay Lohah - to rip the tags off million dollar skirts

---

LOL! Gypsy grifter skirts, perchance?

lou

FriendofLindsay, your posts are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.

---

Listen non-trollhans, The posts by "friendoflindsay", IMO can only be Lindsay or Ali, if the wording and terms used can be believed as being true from that poster. I think it's Lindsay, and although she is outraged, I think the outrage is actually directed out (coming out like this) because you are seriously discussing Patricks role in this. She is trying to obfuscate by directing back at our "attacks" at Ali.

Soxy

Delmar,you sound an awful lot like Kermit from Celebitchy, who was eventually banned from that site for being way too creepy regarding Ali and Lindsay.

FriendofLindsay

The only thing toxic is the vile comments that are thrown about here. I am absolutely horrified at the bile that is excreted from some posters mouths. The lack of a proper upbringing is the only explanation.

While posters on this thread preach hate and unforgiveness. Lindsay and Dina only offer hope, love and forgiveness. Not one poster here has given back to the community or the world like Lindsay has. If Dina is guilty of anything it's of loving her children unconditionally.

TMZ posters are just a fraternity of closed minded individuals who refuse to accept all the good Lindsay and Dina have done. I for one feel blessed, to see firsthand all the good that has been done on Lindsays behalf.

You who cannot acknowledge such good are beneath contempt. What have you done to make the world a better place...Nothing thats right.

Rose5491

Posted at 4:17 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by ---
---------------------

A plausible theory ---.

But don't you think the writing is too literate to be Lindsay?

Whomever it is.... something set off the anger.... and I agree that it could possibly be the discussion about Patrick.

If he did turn on her to the police, that would explain the anger for sure.....

dreamon

I agree by--- Patrick is a sore spot. A couple of years ago Lindsay told the press that he had stolen some of her designs before her Ungaro disaster. Maybe he's tired of taking the blame and being smeared? Who knows? Maybe he confronted her?

If he is her stylist, I still haven't heard what job she was being styled for? As far as I know she was photographed wearing the necklace for an eyeglass appointment? The stylist thing falls apart without a photo shoot or event?

Soxy

I think it is Dina and she works with a tutor.

Rose5491

FriendofLindsay -

Exactly what have Lindsay/Dina done for the community and the world?

I can't say that I've ever heard of ANYTHING... other than a quick photo op last fall to a homeless shelter or some such thing.... and that was purely a photo op.

What have either of them done for real? I mean roll up their sleeves work - for hours, days, weeks, months, years.

Not PR cr*p....

And getting free ice cream cakes from Carvel for all of Long Island doesn't count.... ;-)

CN

@329 FriendofLindsay - I tried to make the world a better place by sincerely telling Lindsay (YOU) upthread that I'm sorry for her current situation (even though it was self-created) and hope she gets better. And I really do mean that.

Your mind is so one-track that you only see what you want to see.

OR... you're a really good troll and I bit!

john smith

Wow I just watched Lindsay's Extra interview on youtube,and she is very articulate. Lindsay must be one of the smartest actresses in Hollywood. Lindsay looked beautiful, happy, healthy and sober. Beautiful eyes, Beautiful Hair, Beautiful skin, Beautiful voice, Beautiful apartment and most of all A Beautiful Mind!!!