Charlie Sheen: I Have a Michael J. Fox Clause!

3/8/2011 9:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's people claim ... if Warner Bros. replaces Charlie Sheen and keeps producing "Two and a Half Men" -- Charlie keeps drawing a paycheck.

0307_charlie_sheen_michael_j_fox_EX_TMZ

Sources connected with Charlie tell us ... Charlie has what they call a "Michael J. Fox" clause in his contract.  When Fox was doing "Spin City," his contract provided that he would keep getting paid as long as the show was in production, even if he left the show.  Ironically, when Charlie took over for Michael, Michael kept drawing his salary.

Here's the rub.  Warner Bros. claims they fired Charlie for cause, nullifying the contract.

These are the battles that keep lawyers employed.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kate Middleton's Family Releases Candid Photos

Kate Middleton's family has released never-before-seen shots of Prince William's future bride -- including one of her as an adorable 3 1/2-year-old girl!

0308_welcome_kate_launch
The photos, which were released via the official Royal Wedding website, also show Middleton on her graduation day from St. Andrews University with William, on vacation with her father and sister and another of her when she was 5-years-old.

The duo is set to marry on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. It's been rumored that Kate will wear an Alexander McQueen gown for the ceremony.

Mardi Gras Stars -- Who Dat?!

To celebrate Fat Tuesday, we've masked some of Hollywood's biggest stars -- can you guess whose famous faces have been given a TMZ Mardi Gras make over?

0308_fat_tuesday_mardi_gras_2011_launch

Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Kim Kardashian's Sexy Music Video Sneak Peek!

While Kim Kardashian's song left some underwhelmed, the music video for it is sure to be hot!

0308_welcome_kim_launch
Kim shared some behind-the-scenes shots from the "Jam (Turn It Up)" video shoot on her official website, where she writes "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose super famous face was given one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0304_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen -- Kissin' Carnival Couple!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are really living it up down in Brazil for Carnival!

0308_welcome_TOM_launch
Gisele, who is from the country, and the Patriots star enjoyed the view of a Rio de Janeiro street carnival from their balcony yesterday -- where they were spotted locking lips and dancing like crazy with friends!

Bundchen took part in the festivities in a more official manner on Sunday, where she got all made up and celebrated on a float with her mother, Valdir, and her sisters-in-law Nancy and Julie Brady.

Check out all the party pics above!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We've hidden some very sneaky differences in the following photos for you to spot -- good luck!

0225_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE difference in the following photos!**

Teddy on 'Full House': 'Memba Him?!

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RUTHIE

I'LL MISS TWO AND A HALF MEN THE ONLY SHOW I LIKE/

jbsasktheape8888

They don't have to pay him, he is unable to work and perform his job, so the clause is a little different, Fox didn't leave because he was a drunk and drug addict like Sheen is.

laoda

Sources say when Charlie signed on for "Two and a Half Men" ... the original contract provided an identical clause, so Charlie's people believe Warner Bros. is on the hook if they keep producing the show.I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedmate .C oM under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

GA

Please just pay this jerk and let's be done with him!

Grant

HE always showed up for work, THEY stopped production. Now if there is a morals clause, then they have a leg to stand on. If they are basing cause on what he is doing in his personal life, then Charlie is in an actionable position. The suit would pertain to Charlie as an employee, not his perosnal life.

Suzanne

Give this a rest..there are so many other more important issues to get involved with...

Robert

Ruthie if 2 1/2 men is the only show you like you need to get a life and also see the wizard ASAP. I speak for ALL of us when I say.....It is truly a pleasure not knowing you.

lee

someone please throw this idiot in rehab...

debi

Carlos Esteves go away already we are tired of your stuff, you are an idiot who was overpaid and now you think you are special. ya your special alright a special type of idiot who was over paid and not smart enough to know it there are thousands of actors out there just like you and they too will make good money and hopefully not be half as stupid as you!
GO AWAY ARLREADY!

Azz

They are going to say he slandered the network with his radio interview. I hope it doesn't hold up though. Anybody who thinks Charlie is a jerk, etc.. needs to quit hating out of pure jealousy and get their own life where they want it to be. Worrying about he spends his money or acting like it has any impact on life in general is ridiculous.

Kevin Ellison

I only watch 2 1/2 men to see how funny Charlie Sheen is going to act. There is no show without Charlie Sheen. I would not even consider watching it with anyone else playing Uncle Charlie but, Charlie Sheen. A load of my friends agree with me too!

col*

stop putting him on the air...NO MORE CHARLIE ON TV ACTING LIKE A NUT<

patardugno

I never watched it anyway. I saw part of 1 show & it was so lame I had to change the channel. And, I was never inspired by anything I ever saw, while flipping through the channels, to stop & watch that when it was on. And, his voice is so tone deaf sounding, I could never stand to hear him talk for 30 minutes straight.

Kevin Ellison

If I was a Billionaire I would buy the show from Warner Brothers and Charlie Sheen would always be Charlie Harper on 2 ½ men. Charlie Sheen would be Charlie Harper for as long he wished to be Charlie Harper. He is a GREAT Actor.

Grandma

Keep the show on...send Charlie & Rose on vacation....the cast and show is too good to end.....have Charlie's mom, Evelyn, discover she has a son she has never seen from all her sexual encounters in the past.....the new son is just like Charlie and lives in Charlie's house....John Stamos would be the perfect replacement...please don't end this show....if I see another reality show, I'll have to croak...thanks for listening

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments