Charlie Sheen: I Have a Michael J. Fox Clause!

3/8/2011 9:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's people claim ... if Warner Bros. replaces Charlie Sheen and keeps producing "Two and a Half Men" -- Charlie keeps drawing a paycheck.

0307_charlie_sheen_michael_j_fox_EX_TMZ

Sources connected with Charlie tell us ... Charlie has what they call a "Michael J. Fox" clause in his contract.  When Fox was doing "Spin City," his contract provided that he would keep getting paid as long as the show was in production, even if he left the show.  Ironically, when Charlie took over for Michael, Michael kept drawing his salary.

Sources say when Charlie signed on for "Two and a Half Men" ... the original contract provided an identical clause, so Charlie's people believe Warner Bros. is on the hook if they keep producing the show.

Here's the rub.  Warner Bros. claims they fired Charlie for cause, nullifying the contract.

These are the battles that keep lawyers employed.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kate Middleton's Family Releases Candid Photos

Kate Middleton's family has released never-before-seen shots of Prince William's future bride -- including one of her as an adorable 3 1/2-year-old girl!

0308_welcome_kate_launch
The photos, which were released via the official Royal Wedding website, also show Middleton on her graduation day from St. Andrews University with William, on vacation with her father and sister and another of her when she was 5-years-old.

The duo is set to marry on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. It's been rumored that Kate will wear an Alexander McQueen gown for the ceremony.

Mardi Gras Stars -- Who Dat?!

To celebrate Fat Tuesday, we've masked some of Hollywood's biggest stars -- can you guess whose famous faces have been given a TMZ Mardi Gras make over?

0308_fat_tuesday_mardi_gras_2011_launch

Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Kim Kardashian's Sexy Music Video Sneak Peek!

While Kim Kardashian's song left some underwhelmed, the music video for it is sure to be hot!

0308_welcome_kim_launch
Kim shared some behind-the-scenes shots from the "Jam (Turn It Up)" video shoot on her official website, where she writes "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose super famous face was given one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0304_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen -- Kissin' Carnival Couple!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are really living it up down in Brazil for Carnival!

0308_welcome_TOM_launch
Gisele, who is from the country, and the Patriots star enjoyed the view of a Rio de Janeiro street carnival from their balcony yesterday -- where they were spotted locking lips and dancing like crazy with friends!

Bundchen took part in the festivities in a more official manner on Sunday, where she got all made up and celebrated on a float with her mother, Valdir, and her sisters-in-law Nancy and Julie Brady.

Check out all the party pics above!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We've hidden some very sneaky differences in the following photos for you to spot -- good luck!

0225_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE difference in the following photos!**

Teddy on 'Full House': 'Memba Him?!

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

pat mitchell

WB should just continue production without him. charlie could just be in rehab because of a brakedown over Rose and his other lifestyle shortfalls. It worked grate on Sanford and Son. When Red Foxx walked off the show they just went right on witout him and it was just as funny. Charlie is not the real star of the show, it's all the rest of the cast,Allen,Jake,Rose and the great looking girls. They could just refer to him a lot and maybe use some old shots for flashbacks.

Gary

I thought that I knew everyone in my law school class. I just do not understand why I cannot remember seeing Charlie in any of my classes.

Fritz

CS got his $$$..Now the crew will get paid for 4 eps. of 8. What about the rest of the people involved, post production, craft services, drivers the list goes on & on. Like the writers they got theres screw the rest.

vicki

Sheen can argue drug and alcohol addiction is a disease ( which I believe) and also with his known history of arrests, drugs- CBS continued to employ him- they had full knowledge

Heidi

Charlie Sheen is not the only reason that show is a hit. The other actors/actresses bring their own talent and comedy to the show. No one has mentioned the writers and the great job they have done. Screw Charlie Sheen. Bring on a replacement!!

randall

Give Sheen $1.00 And Tell Him To Take a Hike!!!!!!

Sherry

THIS MAN is going to DIE.....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!and EVERYONE that is haveing a good old time with him is leading him to his death.... .....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAN NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do I know this is because I saw my brother do the exact same thing before he killed himself with drugs and drinking the same way he is.......Trust me he will go too far soon!!!!!!!!!!!!HE needs to be in a locked down room with rehab the rest of his life.....hes too far gone...And Charlie you are NOT INVINCIBLE !!!

R.St. Germaine

Charlie Sheen is NOT 2 1/2 men. It's a cast of talented people. I can think of several actors that would be awesome as Charlie. Get rid of the bum for good. The rest of his enablers should go away as well.

Sherry