Charlie Sheen's Internship

74,040 Applications

3/9/2011 5:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will have a hell of a time selecting his intern -- TMZ has learned Charlie has received more than 70,000 applications from people in 181 countries.

Charlie Sheen Internship
Earlier this week, Sheen announced he was looking for a "winning" social media intern to join his team for an 8-week paid internship.

According to a rep from Internships.com -- the site Charlie is using to recruit his intern -- 74,040 people applied from all over the world.

As for any potential risks associated with the gig -- the rep tells us, "We always encourage candidates to research the company and position they're applying for."

smashley

Just what he needs anyone else to leach off him. I used to think he was entertaining, although I always thought his show wass crap, now I just think its clear the man is insane... literally crazy. Nothing he is saying makes any sense. He is bipolar to the T... if Winning is not being able to guarantee he'll see his next birthday then he sure is a "winner". Anyone who thinks this guy is still cool or the man is seriously disturbed. The fact that this has grabbed so much positive attention makes for a bleak future for mankind. I feel terrible for his poor children and I thought my dad was embarrasing. Charlie makes him look like father of the century!

Lori

intern for what? i mean, what does the intern have to do? ha! sure i would be one!

Posted at 12:31 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by Lori
===========================================
LOOKS LIKE EITHER THERE ARE TWO LORI'S OR I'M GETTING UNDER CHUCKLES SKIN!
Seems there is a
TEAM CHUCKLES....

And then there is me!

You'll it's the real Lori when I TRASH Chuckles and his minions...

ahahahahahahahahahahaa

Bubbles The Chimp

Requirements: If Female, a vagina and VD... If Male, be named Mike, work at TMZ, and be an 'in-the-closet' bottom.

Lori

I'm thinking Mikey might jump ship too!

What a gig! I mean he has already slobbered on CHUCKLES during his interview...but wait...was that all an act to gain access to CHUCKLE TOWN? and did the all knowing, all seeing CHUCKLES THE CLOWN Fall for such a ruse?

Well, yes indeedy I think he did!

Sophie

Doesn't Charlie Sheen realize people only signed up for his tweets to see what idiotic thing he would say next? Or that the majority of people reading them after a day or so were media outlets, entertainment news shows and bloggers? That most normal folks (myself included) stopped being a follower of his within 48 hours after coming to the conclusion that he is a train bound and determined to derail at any moment into the abyss called death? Seriously. This guy is crackers and the people who are his "fans" are either there for money or are quite delusional themselves. My heart goes out to his family. They must feel helpless as they watch him unravel.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Over 74,000 blind sycophantic suckups who would lower themselves. Not surprising.

t

Would I need to bring a machete to work everyday as part of the job requirements?

pamela taylor

come on now...you clearly hear Charlie cutting this deal on the phone in the part 3 of sheen's corner...it's all about $$$...WINNING!

jim

Samantha,

You're asking people here, on TMZ, to think? Not gonna happen. Harveys followers are good at one thing........ squealing with glee at others expense and pain.

TMZ Cares........about revenue.

C. Fox

And if Charlie Sheen dies in Week 5 we promise you'll still receive 3 hours college credit.

Bubbles The Chimp

Lori: lol!!! 'Chuckles' name makes me laugh.

Sophiecat

Great. Now here comes yet one more person who will soon have legitimate reason(s) to sue the ****e out of him! Keep it up Chuckles. By summer you won't have one thin dime to pay for your shena****ns.

Lucky_130

Just finished. I should be Charlies intern because like Charlie we both have the minds of highly evolved warlocks. The trolls and the babyslashers of the wicked world would NEVER stand a chance against a team of Vatican assassins like me and Charlie!
BEWARE TROLLS!

Jim

RE: Wasn't Charlie paid 6 figures for that tweet????

Posted at 12:23 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by tizerri

Yes I heard that same thing.....Is he really looking for an intern or was this just a scam so a media company can get a bunch of email addresses for sales marketing and spam?

Sad sad

Regulator

“I’m really starting to lose my mind. I’m ready to call anyone to help… I’m really trying to contain myself right now. My lawyer wants to come over to my house and take the bullets out of my gun.”

But who knows if this is bs too and he mocking things.