Halle Berry -- Happy Daddy-Free Birthday, Nahla!

3/17/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

While her custody battle wages on, Halle Berry threw her adorable three-year-old daughter Nahla a Gabriel Aubry-free birthday party in Malibu on Wednesday.

0317_halle_nahla_ramey

We're told baby daddy was specifically not invited to the festivities.

As evidenced in the pics, the 44-year-old Oscar winner can be childish at times.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DizzKid

That's **** up. Some women can be so vindictive, when it comes to the kids.

agold

woobie

These parents should remember that it is about the kids NOT their failed relationship. If Halle wants Nahla to be proud of her as she claims, she needs to start remembering that.

kk md

Why should she?
Let him throw his own and PAY for his own.
He needs to start somewhere.
Mooch

MIDNIGHT TOKER

looks like this is all about her,not the kid.Rather sad.

Amy

What a bitch. Grow up, Halle. And stop inviting the paps to your toddler's crappy birthday party. You suck as a mother.

Tammy

I'm beyound ready for this biotch to drop of the face of the earth.

MsSuburbia

"Oh, yeah. Loads of fun for the poor kid. NO FRIENDS there. Just Halle, a camera, a rent-a-ghetto-jumper and 15 hired photogs. Ya, that kid's going to be normal. Maybe she can hook up with Suri Cruise and share a gummy-penis and call it a day.

Posted at 9:34 AM on Mar 17, 2011 by agold"
.................
Bravo! I have nothing to add after reading this.

Yvonne

She is gonna realize soon enough your babys father should come first before the man of the moment does.....

Grace

Look at me! Look at me! Please - this is not about the kid's birthday whatsoever but her psycho mom's need to be photographed. I totally agree with Tammy #8 and coudn't have said it better.

MyOpinionOnly

If this is a "party"...where are the other kids? Where are the other adults? Why is this poor child alone all the time? Halle needs to get over herself adn realize that the lil girl will NEED to have her father in her life and if she couldn't provide any other kids for her to enjoy her party with the least she could do is invite the FATHER over to enjoy the party. Halle is proving to be a selfish, vindictive woman who only her own self interests at heart...not her childs. Poor Nala.

Suka

She doesn't have to invite her ex. Let him have his own party for the kid.

Trevis Miho

Hahaha- if Halle Berry IS a "b*tch", NOBODY putting comments here will know 1st hand anyway, EVER. You can act like you wouldn't jump on an opportunity to at LEAST chat, but we all would, WHAT?!. Yea, I'm in love wit Halle Berry, so what?? Haha, Halle Berry could beat the crap out of me, I'd call it love. Halle, I am here for you...since "Strictly Business" wit you in the club dancing to "Go Natalie". Love you, girl.

neenee

I agree with # 3 and 4

Lisa

She's so focking ugly. I swear, I just don't see how anyone could think this woman is even remotely attractive. Plus, she's a total bitch on top of it all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments