« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kenny Powers

The End Is Near

3/21/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ready for some GOOD news, BAD news? Here's the good news ... Danny McBride says he just started writing Season 3 of "Eastbound and Down!" And now for the bad news ...

0321_daniel_mcbride_video_tmz

Danny recently hinted Season 3 would be the final chapter for La Flama Blanca ... and yesterday at LAX, he once again suggested ... the end is near for Kenny Powers.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mark Proctor

Outstanding show.

hotbitch

I'm so mad this will be the last season but OMG is that the best show ever!!!

damm the mann

bet ever! check out the best moments here >> http://www.youtube.com/user/craiget <<.... i hope this really isn't the end!

george clooney

Sorry folks, but is this another homosexual oriented show? I am really getting tired of that going on with my TV viewing.

Elsa

Who does he ask if they are coming back? John Hogs? idk...

Karmic-Vengeance

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called 'patriotism'.

LBjim

"I'm gonna f#ck you up with some truth"...Classic..KENNY POWERS for President!!

Jim Liu

From the start they said it was only going to be 3 seasons.

Rich

I love the show but I'm okay with shows ending before they jump the shark

Aidan

I remember when I met him at Wilmington International Airport when they were going to shoot some stuff for season 2. He was so chill and didn't mind me going up to him and meeting him (no one else was; I don't know is no one else recognized or what). Truly a day I won't forget. And from this video, I love how he was open to giving some details for the next season. Such a great guy and actor.