Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

merlin

Looks like (s)he got braces...smart aleck looking punk kid. Overblown talent (though he has more than his sister).

by

darn it

Ashley

Hey stupid people need to locked up for stuff like that. He is such a great kid!!!!!

mannequin

Well...I'm glad he's not dead, but I sure wish him and his sister would go away. I find them most annoying.

PRO US

Sick rumor. Remove pic. Eyes hurt.

Seacrest is a Shorty

Sick of being force fed anything about the spawn of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Given the promotional push these moderately talented obnoxious children have had I wouldn't be surprised if the family "publicity machine" didn't start this rumor themselves.
I used to like Will Smith. Now I avoid him. Gross.

Sam Sunshine

I know he's a kid but he annoys me don't know why. Anybody else feels that way?

dd

Where do these envious sickos come from?

kinm

publicity stunt, give it up already

Barry Limbaugh

Is this the kid dancing around with Justin Beeber ? These kids have absolutely NO talent.

Melina

Um... thats WILLOW Smith. not Jaden.

Daisy

I have never commented online but, My son just told me that he heard that Jaden Smith had died. I was on the verge of freaking crying. Then I googled his name only to find out that some a**HOLE reporter MADE A FALSE REPORT.It's a shame what people would do for money.To the reporter SHAME ON YOU!AND to the Smith family GOD BLESS !!

mkope1

Dammmm just when i thought it would be a great day,this ugly kid and his gay family are still around!

Brenda McKinley

Thank you Lord!!!!!

nicole holmes

I Thank GOD that this was a rumor and not the truth. To whom ever spreaded this ridiculous rumor, you should grow up and mind your own business and let this young man and his family get on with their lives. I just want to say to the family, Im sorry you all have to go through this bogus rumor, it's quite obvious who ever spreaded this don't have any kids or family period to pass a horrible rumor around like this one. Jerks!!!