Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

:emaN

EON8 strikes again!

Gabell73

It seems that whoever wrote that email needs to grow up. What is funny about a child being dead. Anytime a child dies in America then the community feels an absolute and teffifying loss. When that report when out that is how everyone felt for the Smith family. I am so very glad that he is alive and well. He is amazingly talented, and has a bright future. When we watched "The Karate Kid" we could feel his pain. There are very few adult that can act that well. I had the same feelings when I watch him & his dad in "The Pursuit of Happiness". I can't wait to see his next movie.

reema

people need to stop makein rumors like stop and he is cute

mia

he is soo kute!!

justin bieber's my boyfriend

die all you stupid people that make up dumb rumors!

mimi

Thank God lil guy!! That is a very sick joke.

amanispencer

i new was not dead people play to much i will always love u

jaren

thats not funny wat so ever

Socalpimp

damn, that is one ugly ass kid...the corn rows do nothing for his goofy face

Yolanda Thomas

I am glad that he is okay. I am a big fan of Will Smith. Adults that say hurtful, awful things about children, are children themselves. We as adults are here to protect our children; all children. Why say hurtful things? These kids are talented and work very hard for what they have. God is the only one that can condemn anyone for what he feels is wrong doing, not us.Please think before you post such bad things about any child. Jealousy is not a good look on an adult against a child!!!!!!

Natarchia Mack

All I want to say is, "You have to be one sick puppy to say something like that about someone's child. One saying that my Great Grandmother said is GOD don't like ugly. You are a very ugly person and in time you will get your's. On a brighter note I am proud to see an African American family doing their thing. Keep the family strong Mrs. Smith ,Mr. Smith keep it positive, and all the little one's stay Blessed.

Vince

Who?

Satan In High Heels

too bad it's not true! :(

joker

Too bad. I almost had my day made.

kiddshadow