TMZ's Whack-a-Window Game!

3/26/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Windows can be pretty annoying -- so why don't you smash 'em with a chair!?!?!?

0324_whack_a_weenie

namers

TMZ is on a roll. Yawn.

Master Po

Get ready for the mindless C brown fans to cry their eyes out about this game. Cause we are all haters for pointing out anything this monster does. He is a woman beating monster with a short temper who has learned NOTHING by his mistakes. But having a fan base with the collective IQ of a bag of broken glass has made him this way. Its another case of MJ syndrome, they give him what he wants until he self destructs and then they blame everyone else.

The only real hater is C. Brown he hates woman and apparently instead of fighting a man fights windows.

Truth

STOP DELETING COMMENTS TMZ. HOW CHILDISH!! WE ALL KNOW THEY TOLD THE TRUTH, HAHAH!

Ann

F'in awesome game, TMZ!!

Fleming

I watched the day after and Robin Roberts said and they show a clip of a blue cooler,that's what broke the window. And I'm not a Chris Brown fan or hater, just stating what I watch that morning on GMA and know one in higher managment,Robin Roberts or Chris ***o said he broke it! It was a room full of people and everyone assume he did. And that wasn't from a third party tmz.... I don't mind news but with anyone be fair and state the true facts, I know you guys make your money off of the hits you receive on your site.

JB

Love it! So fun! I now get to feel what it's like to have angry windows taunting you. I can now see why he would beat them. Windows ARE evil. Now I get it. Thank God doors don't have the same attitude as windows, might have injured his hand.

maug

I was a ice cooler not a chair

Chris Brown

I was bending over looking out the window, then BAM! 50 Cent started ramming me from behind. My head was bouncing off the window. It wasn't my fault!

Paul Lynde