Brooklyn Decker

Andy Roddick's Woman By a Hair

3/30/2011 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Smoking hot Brooklyn Decker has something in common with the hair on her husband Andy Roddick's head ... they're both really thin.032911_TV_decker_still Men? Begin pulling out your hair ... NOW!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jesse

this is just a mean spirited post towards rod**** ..immature n low tmz.

Cartman

That really is rather mean although I still have a full head of hair despite my advanced age.

LeperC

Half the celebs in Hollywood are balding you TMZ moron's ... even Harvey Levin had transplants ... lame ass story! Reaching! Not Winning!

erika

her stomach is so flat! her waist. SHE is smoking hot!!!!

Jacko Whackedit

Brooklyn needs to divorce that balding loser. She'll probably have to pay him alimony since he can't beat anybody in tennis.

Go With It

She looks like she's bordering anorexic. Her thinness doesn't look like it's from working out.

Patti

Why is TMZ encouraging anorexia and making fun of a man because his hair is thinning. Hair thinning & balding is a natural part of the aging process. What is the alternative? Die young? TMZ sounds like middle school.

carla

Wow, weave works wonders b/c she looks nothing like she did in that movie with Adam Sandler. Too thin too, thought she had more curves (and having big breasts alone doesn't make you curvy). This pic lets you know alot of women in the industry are just smoke & mirrors.

j

Smoking hot?? Oh my God my fellow americans!! I'm going to buy evgeryone of you a ticket to Brazil. Those brazilian women are SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!! They have a nice tan, not pale like this girl, they have great behind, not flat like this girl, they have natural hair color...WE AMERICANS NEED HELP!! lol

Esmeralda

Geez, when I watched a tennis match with Andy Rod****, Brooklyn had a giant pimple on her cheek....gasp. Are you catering to grammar school kids with your stupid references to balding and bodies?

konaehukai

Hey TMZ I'm completely bald. Where't the picture of me? Please who gives a crap. Watch a tennis match with Andy and when he takes off his hat it's been pretty obvious for a few years now.

Great Breaking news story. Is it just me or has this site gone downhill?

T

Am I the only one that thinks she is shaped weird? I think its her hip bones or something. Even in the movie Just go with it I thought her stomach was weird looking

Muppet

Whoever wrote this story must be young or old and losing their hair so he/she feels the need to poke at others.
Big deal if he's losing his hair! Only superficial shallow people care if someone's hair starts thinning.

carla

T

She had love handles in that movie, but everyone was calling her hot b/c of her breasts. She needs to put her extensions back in b/c she looks like January Jones right now, and that's not a compliment.

FlamingoNut

I agree with #13; weird looking stomach area. While she may look flawless in her ads, OMG, these pics, sorry, but she's not all that. Not even close to saying I wouldn't want her body though.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments