Charlie Sheen Show

No Refunds

4/1/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got hold of a ticket to Charlie Sheen's one-man show, and TicketMaster is hedging its bets if Charlie goes off the rails.

0401_charlie_sheen_ticket_EX
When you read the fine print on the back of the ticket -- standard language -- it sounds a little like a dice roll, because if Charlie doesn't show up, the ticket holder would only be entitled to a refund if the event is not re-scheduled within a year of the original show date.

So ... if Charlie is a no-show at one of his concerts, what are the chances he'll do a make-good concert within 12 months?  God-dess only knows.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Michael

NoMatter What- 2 and 1/2 men is by far the funniest and best show out there, and to all u jealous losers, Charlie Sheen is WINNING

Pat

Charlie Sheen is ungrateful, untalented and narcissistic. I would never consider watching him in anything ever again.

wendolyn

THE REAL STAND-UP COMEDIANS HAVE GOT TO BE LAUGHING OR CRYING! I AM AMAZED......CRASHED AND BURNED.....

romashka

I am sure Charlie Sheen was boo-ed purposefully, by a hired and well paid group, which by the way, I am sure will follow him on every show. Why? Somebody needs Charlie to fail and to prove that he deserves it. The crowd can be easily manipulated, and that's what these guys are doing. He is not bad! He offered live question-answers communication, a thing that most of the performers will never do! Then communicate! Use your valid chance to ask him questions, get to know him, understand what's behind his bravado. The crowd wants him to be a clown, but he is not! He'll find his way, I am sure!

Rebecca Parnell Blackburn

I feel that Charlie had just enough with the producer of "Two and a Half Men." Respect him for taking a stand. People tell me that I remind them of Charlie; "my brother from another mother." Love it when he says "I am on a drug, Charlie Sheen." Also, when is says he is not bioplar; he has one (1) speed/gear: Go! Your the best Charlie! Please come to "Action, Jackson, MS, Memphis, TN, Birmingham, AL, New Orleans, LA, Indianapolis, IND or St. Louis, MO. Thanks in advance for your humor!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10