Charlie Sheen Show

No Refunds

4/1/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got hold of a ticket to Charlie Sheen's one-man show, and TicketMaster is hedging its bets if Charlie goes off the rails.

0401_charlie_sheen_ticket_EX
When you read the fine print on the back of the ticket -- standard language -- it sounds a little like a dice roll, because if Charlie doesn't show up, the ticket holder would only be entitled to a refund if the event is not re-scheduled within a year of the original show date.

So ... if Charlie is a no-show at one of his concerts, what are the chances he'll do a make-good concert within 12 months?  God-dess only knows.

Elle0375

Well his goddess' don't give refunds either. They are all whores including him.

Fred Farkel

Anyone who bought tickets to this mess is on the LOSING team anyhow. Only stupid people would want to hear what this dumbass has to say.

Posted at 9:34 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by Violette-Blue

_______________________________________________________

Now YOU sound like a TON-O-FUN ! ! !

Hey Charlie!! I'm in the center - ten rows back!!! Just shout out "HEY UNCLE FRED - WHERE YOU AT???" - I'll have one goddess with me - we can get some more goddesses - and I'll have some beverages and snacks available...

:-O

You da man Charlie. And I hope this show is some REALLY F*KKED UP crazy **** tomorrow night!!

Chaps

Farkel

Glad you got in at bargain basement prices! Of course, in the back it will be smoky, loud, you wont be able to hear him, but you can go down as an ass wiping fan!

Its the other shows that are starting off at 99 cents - heck you could join his "Violent Turd Torpedo Tour" and see them all for 10 bucks!

Or stay home and say you did!

hmm

You should post a new story faster. The other sites like yours post more and they do it 'faster' which keeps us wanting to come back. This same post has been here FOREVER

Marilyn

Interesting that the price is 52.50 which is also CA WELFARE AND INSTITUTIONS CODE for "he or she may be certified for not more than 14 days of intensive treatment related to the mental disorder or impairment by chronic alcoholism,"

Raejean

Well, we only have one more day to wait for it, don't we?

Hope that TMZ will be right there with the head/house count and the reviews.

lizouttavegas

If I wanted to hear a drug addict ramble, Ida stayed in Ca. w/my babydaddy! lololololol yeah right....I would not go across the street to hear this douche...Im betting he looks even worse in person than on his weird little videos...apparently w/all his other faults, and flaws, he's also a FAMEWHORE! I cant turn the channel fast enough when I see/hear him...I feel sorry for his castmates who are gonna be asked about this crap from now until they die! all talented people w/great careers ahead..except now they're a footnote to his debauchery!

Minerva

The price would make more sence if it were for $51.50

oscarpopcan

$52 is 52 dollars too much

Smarter Human

Charlie Sheen is ALREADY OVER. Next.

Fred Farkel

Farkel

Or stay home and say you did!

Posted at 9:52 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by Chaps

____________________________________________________

I'm sure that TMZ will have something posted here on Sunday morning - and let me assure you that Uncle Fred will be serving up THE TRUTH about how the show went.

And I am certain that TMZ cameras will be out front of the FOX where Uncle Fred will be making a complete FOOL out of myself just so you DOLTS can see folks having fun.

Fun.

You know.

FUN??? What so many of you losers haven't had in a very long time???

Autumn_in_Michigan

RR

Pretty funny that Farkhead was whining he couldnt get a ticket, but when quickly shown where he could pick up dozens at fire sale prices, he was offended?

GEEZ, no gratitude!

(BTW you dont think he is trolling for Sheen do you? ha ha)

Posted at 9:22 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by Chaps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'd say that with friends/fans like Uncle Fred, who needs enemies?

Fred Farkel

RR

GEEZ, no gratitude!

(BTW you dont think he is trolling for Sheen do you? ha ha)

Posted at 9:22 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by Chaps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'd say that with friends/fans like Uncle Fred, who needs enemies?

Posted at 10:45 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by RR

_________________________________________________________

Yeah yeah yeah internet losers all crying FAKE.

The first 2 Detroit area ticket brokers I called did not have tickets. Got them on a website in Indiana - and the tickets were driven over from a different broker about 30 miles from my office.

Face value $65.

Price - $98. Ten rows back.

Dunno what to tell you {{{{ LOSERS }}}} but I do promise that if I see cameras from TMZ - I will step up and saay UNCLE FRED IS WINNING!!!

And you DOLTS will know it's me.

Oh.

And this is no April fool joke.

So I will see you chumps for the Sunday recap on TMZ.com.

Where of course... you will no doubt continue to scream **FAKE**

Autumn_in_Michigan

Fun.

You know.

FUN??? What so many of you losers haven't had in a very long time???

Posted at 10:26 AM on Apr 1, 2011 by Fred Farkel

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Uncle Fred,

Greetings from your neighbor in Metro Detroit aka one of the "losers". You can bet that I will be following the local coverage of the event. Be interesting to see what actually happens.

Fun, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Just because we "losers" have a different idea of fun, that doesn't mean we don't have fun.

Right now, my idea of fun is to make a long winded rebuttal of the way that we "losers" are being characterized here at TMZ and elsewhere.

I object to the characterization that anyone who doesn't support or agree with Charlie must be a rule following, religious zealot or a spineless envier. I am neither - and I don't believe that I am an exception.

FWIW, I am an old hippie - a rebel from before Charlie was born. You might guess that I have done my fair share of experimenting with chemically altered consciousness - and you would be right - although I have never been an addict of illegal drugs nor done drugs like crack. I am a professed agnostic because I believe that's the most honest position re "God" - no proof either way. However, I do have a personal belief system that includes my own take on spirituality.

Largely, I keep my belief system private because I don't think its something that ought to be forced on others, including my own children. I am married but my marriage is open. My spouse and I don't even currently live in the same region of the country - we are a professional commuting couple. I agree that AA (and affiliates like NA) in practice if not in intention has become a cult and the meetings are not always used for sobriety purposes. Support groups are always susceptible to that sort of co-opting effect.

The only addiction that have had to "kick" was a serious cigarette habit (2 -3 packs a day) when I was in my 20's. I stopped cold turkey and haven't have a single cigarette since, even though I was living with another smoker at the time. So, I do understand that not everyone wants to join a group like AA - and that's their right. Ultimately, sobriety is the responsibility of the individual.

As a clinician, however, I do question Charlie's claims of the magical sounding power to cure himself with his own mind in a nanosecond. I also object to the way he seems to have established his own sort of cult with his own rules that he imposes on others (e.g. the Sober Valley Lodge & the Goddesses). I do have concerns that he is not receiving appropriate care and may be setting a poor example for others who attempt to self-cure, etc., etc.

That said, I also am very well aware of the MANY shortcomings of every branch of the allied mental health professions. Diagnosis is as much an art as a science. Psych assessment tools have serious flaws. Psych medications still have undesirable side effects, although much improvement has been made over the years. So forth an so on.

You can accept the veracity of my self-report or you can dismiss it - up to you. Always. I do hope that I have made my point and perhaps provided some food for thought about what sort of person is potentially not a "Charlie fan". We are not all two dimensional prudes.

If you have read this far, then thanks for your time and attention.

TEE

I dont think Charlie will be a no-show , But the crowds WILL be .