David Arquette -- I've Been Sober for 100 Days!!!!

4/7/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 100 days since David Arquette took his last sip of the Devil's juice ... and this morning, the actor went on Twitter to brag about it!

0407_david_arquette_BN_TMZ_01

Arquette -- who checked himself into rehab for “alcohol and other issues” back in January -- tweeted, "I have 100 days of Sobriety today!!! Life is beautiful.:D”

Mazel Tov!

0103_david_arquette_footer

Jeoff

As far as other people are concerned
The paps seem to treat him like crap. Just remember.Hey
aa paps job. or the movies. He turnaround

JoeBlowIsBack

Good for him! Too bad Loser Lohan can't stay sober for 100 minutes.

DANA

This POS needs a strong reality check. I doubt he reads the comments here but anyway if he do he would see he has no fans, because he doesnt have any movie projects in years, no movie offers, no one wants to hire him in Hollywood same low class as Mr. Sheen and many others "has been".

mannequin

Um...don't know so much about life being so beautiful....but I'm happy for ya David, if you're happy.

Marty

David, I think you had too much latihan kejiwaan as a child and they forgot to teach you "self control". That's what you get when you are raised in a Subud Commune. Free love and all the ganja you would ever want!

Are you sure your siblings are really your "full" sisters or brothers or the one in-between?

LouFou

Congrats David, You can DOIT!!!

mousetrap

Good for you David! It gets easier and easier as more time passes. But really strong emotional cravings can still pop up from time to time and you have to be ready to talk yourself out of it. I don't know if you smoke, but I absolutely had to quit smoking to quit drinking. And visa versa. It took about 2 years of trying to quit drinking for the genius light bulb to go off and realize that the two habits were one in the same.

thejones

Good for you david, this to shall pass it 's no fun when it ain't fun no more. But you'll be one of the lucky one's, If your not laughing now about it all.Hold on buddy you will. Anyway good luck

nada

how is that even possible, unless he stopped drinking before he went into rehab cause as of right now if he checked himself in on january 1st thats exactly 97 days not 100

Brittany Basso

I'm pretty sure he was drunk at Beacher's Madhouse three weeks ago. [Just saying]

brian h

It is great to hear of peoples success. I just celebrated 90 days last night. however, from what I have seen, he doesn't mention AA which is good. but people have made the link for him now. AA prides on the principle of anonymity. he is a celebrity and brings attention to the fellowship. what if he relapses and that becomes a focus. how does that effect other people who may then not come to the rooms because of their perception of the program. David, tomorrow is day 101. keep coming back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4