« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria James -- Photo Of Her Alleged Victim

4/7/2011 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the man allegedly SLAPPED by Gloria James at a hotel in Miami this morning ... taken moments after police arrived on scene.

Rockfeller Sorel

The valet parker -- Rockfeller Sorel -- told cops Gloria smacked him with an open hand on the right side of his face ... and after the incident, he sought medical attention -- though he doesn't seem to have any visible injuries in the photo.

As we previously reported, the man has already met with a lawyer to discuss his legal options.

Duh.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

efnsteve

Wussy!

stan

Sorry I am sure she hit him but he deserves Nothing. She is just a single trashy un-wed mother who got lucky and now longer has tio work the streets!

Peaches

I just want to know why his name tag says Andrew is his name is Rockfeller???? lol

xxChristinexx

If his name is "Rockefeller" then why does his name tag say "Andrew". Maybe she wouldn't have hit him if she knew his name was Rockefeller!

jxtr

Good for him. I can understand him lawyering up. She was definitely wrong and should not have hit the man.

PRO US

$100 million lawsuit for emotional trauma, pain and suffering.

Annoyed in MD

Wow! The payday this guy's gonna get, I would gladly get slapped any day of the week. Brothers gonna get paaaaaid!!

Kate

Please. She hit him and if charges get filed over that, fine. There's no way she did enough damage with an open-handed slap to warrant any kind of civil pay out. People who grab any opportunity to score easy cash this way are just as bad as the self-entitled bitches who slap them.

missbella

What the heck is wrong with him? I don't see any marks on him. Oh well...I guess I'd sue the stupid drunk azz bitch to...just because!

stan

Sorry I am sure she hit him but he deserves Nothing. She is just a single trashy un-wed mother who got lucky and now no longer has to work the streets or a poll!

ocgirl

His name tag says Andrew...

ee cummings

MMMMM.... Black on Black crime !!!!!!

Flower

I seriously doubt she hurt him, but you don't lay your hands on someone.

OooooNooo!

Real soon he will be able to buy Rod Steward's 2004 Viper! LOL

Olivia W

He looks absolutely beaten badly, what an awful crime. I'm surprised he can stand up. Tsk tsk tsk. People should not drink and drive.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments