Brooke Mueller

Tries Pawning

Jewelry, Stereo

4/15/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller walked into a pawn shop in Inglewood, CA. early Thursday morning, and tried to hock an expensive men's watch and a stereo ... and sources tell TMZ Brooke has fallen off the wagon.041411_brooke_mueller_v3_still

An employee at the shop, Jack Feldman, tells us ... Brooke was desperately trying to get cash for the two items ... but the store would not make the purchase because Brooke did not have a valid I.D.

In the surveillance footage from the store obtained by TMZ, Brooke nervously and anxiously paces around the store while the employees check out the items.

Brooke certainly shouldn't need the money, because she's getting $55,000 a month in child support, not to mention the multi-million dollar settlement she scored in her divorce with Charlie Sheen.

We're told Brooke's mom is taking care of the twins.

We tried contacting Brooke for comment but we can't find her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DANA

Crack is wack.

Lori

She did look a little WILD EYED when TMZ caught her out yesterday.

Wow...two of the dumbest people on the planet CHUCKLES and BROOKE....they should just stay together.

john5oregon

Yikes. Sounds like a relapse to me. How can someone like her 'not have a valid ID'? Hoping for the best.

Lori

HEYYYYYYY...is that the $150k watch Chuckles said went missing when he beat up that whore and held her hostage in New York?

CASE SOLVED!

Okay

I don't think that she's back on drugs. I think she just needed money.

teamsheen

BEGIN TRANSMISSION UR NEXT. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS THE WARLOCK AMERICA YOU BEEN WARNED. HIDE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. THE ROCK STAR IN PARKED CARS IS ON THE APPROACH. NO ONE IS SAFE. CHARLIE SHEEN IS DANGEROUS. HIS DISEASE IS CONTAGIOUS. HIS MANSION IS SPACIOUS. DROP YOUR CRACK PIPE AND HIDE YOUR WIFE. YOU CAN SELL YOUR WATCH AND YOUR LIFE BUT UR GONNA BE CHARLIE SHEENS EX WIFE.

Lori

CASE SOLVED!

Lori

Well, at least she learned something over the years...

She's a pro at "Assuming the position" waiting to be cuffed "hands on the car miss"

The Beverly Hills Police Dept. should be very proud of their training program :)

BetterThanYou

It's so sad when a Goddess falls.

anon.

Charlie must be late on his child support payments and she needs the money fast for her drugs:(

me not you

HOw do you even know that's her? LA is filled to the brim with blondes, it could be anyone. Plus, this woman has paparazzi following her everywhere - wouldn't there be pictures of her going in to a pawn shop?

en Todo Momento!!

pawning anything in inglewood comes with the following rules: pawn shop owner must be able to turn over 8oz of crack onto any and every pawning recipient. hey, gotta follows the rules when they happen.

Marty

Reminds me of a date I once took home for the night. While we were getting ready to go to bed, she asked me, "Do you have something for my nose?" I told her to hold on while I got her a kleenex.

She left quickly. Brooke, was that you darlin?

Kathyo

She's worried Charlie will lose lawsuit and she's gonna need the money

My two cents ;)

um, Charlie ur such a winner that u cant pay to feed ur kids and u took brooke down with u. ur a complete loser. I hope u die

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments