Jeremy Spoke in Class Today

4/24/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 37-year-old resurfaced at some event recently, looking clever.

0420_jordan_memba_reveal

Jeremy appeared in the Drew Barrymore flick "Never Been Kissed."

In 2009, Jordan released a single called, appropriately enough, "Forgotten People."

BananaHammock

So?

Renna(blew2002@yahoo.com)

Thank you TMZ. This just brought back some good memories.

Andre R.

Jeremy also had a small part in the 1995 indie movie "Live Nude Girls". He got to pretend-bang Kim Cattrall while he showed his ass, but she did not show her boobs. Phooey!

Also, Olivia D'abo played a lesbian in it and had a steamy scene with her lover, and they both showed their boobs. Yay!

As for the two songs he had as singles in 1993, I remember them, but I didn't really care for them too much. He was kinda like the actor-singer from "The Heights", Jamie Walters, who also had two radio singles in the early 90s.

I'd say Jeremey has not aged as well as some other hunk dudes have!

lisa r

He has a great voice plus he is a super nice guy and we love him. Can't tell you how much this guy has done for our non-profit Equine Therapy program he wrote and recorded the most beautiful song. If you listen to it and know what he is talking about it can bring you to tears like it did me the first time I heard it. Check it out on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amaUn9rQkU

How many stars can you say would write, record and give you a song for free? He did and why? Because he is our friend and again a great guy.

heather

Jeremy Jordan is soooo talented. He is a great singer and actor. He has managed to maintain his good looks too. He should be doing more movie roles with that talent. I would love to see more from him.

RobinPickles

Seeing this guy fills the gap in Torrie Spelling's utterence of "oh yes, Jeremy Jordon" when she clicked the jukebox buttons at the end of 90210 shows... I always wondered who it was..

Michelle

Wow~He is really handsome.

Tracie

he was been in a few movies like Bio Dome and Never been kissed
and a few more. I was so in love with him. I meet him a few times he is short

gary

I would love to have you write more articles on Jeremy Jordan. And post more photo's of him too. He's an amazing talent.