Steve Wynn

All Shook Up

Over Looming Nuptials

4/26/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Wynn mocked his own wedding last Thursday in a faux ceremony where he dressed like the other king of Las Vegas.

042611_steve_wynn_video
Steve -- dressed as Elvis: The Later Years --  and bride-to-be Andrea Hissom road-tested their nuptials at Cupid's Wedding Chapel in Vegas.

The ceremony wasn't legal -- that will happen in grand fashion this weekend.

0426_wynning_wedding_FOOTER

Firefly

I honestly thought that they all where wearing masks. I also thought they all were wearing wigs (which they are). Then I noticed that his brides bra wasn't fitting just right. I also noticed the high platform boots which transsexuals like to wear. Then it hit me, was this a meet up group for plastic surgery gone wrong? Or was Wynn into guys? For all the curvaceous and beautiful women in Vegas why would Wynn choose one with a weird plastic looking face and a questionable chest and no hips??????

c

So...was she supposed to be dressed up like a hooker or is that how she normally looks? Duh, silly me! She's marrying a rich, old, ugly dude. Of course she normally looks like that!

Michelle

AH...how many ridiculous pics, TMZ, are you going to post on this studid ass story??

Michelle

*stupid

Sandra

Pathetic!!

Sarafina

Barbie "Showgirl" gets married to Ken "Elvis". I give it 10 months...tops.

Debs626

His "bride" looks like a drag queen....

Susan62509

I noticed this "Elvis" gig was being choregraphed by Kenny Ortega who also choregraphed the late Michael Jackson's "This Is It" 02 Arena performance that unfortunately didn't happen. Hopefully Kenny received big bucks to choregraph this ridiculous Elvis impersonation. What an embarrassment to Elvis' legacy. Notice everytime the bimbo spoke, Wynn silenced her like a daughter? Off to a great start huh?

dd

WOW, he didn't waste time getting remarried.

MariJoy

Perfectly tacky - what more would you expect for the "King" of Vegas?

Amerikka at its finest, folks.

AJ

Wow...she's pretty busted looking. Considering all the money Steve has, he could do A LOT better!!!

Lukin

Wow, I don't even know who these people are????

Kardashian H8R

Can you say G O L D D I G G E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyOpinionOnly

DAMN...that is one FUGLY couple! I can't decide who is actually uglier...the wealthy man pretending to be cool and young or the yougn plastic barbie thing for a "wife". Good god, why did they torture us with this crap? He's a total ******* anyways to his employees.

MyOpinionOnly

Every girl wants to be a stripper bride barbie! Hahahahahahaha...just f'n sad and pathetic what the rich do huh?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments