Gloria Allred

Awkward Moments

Hall of Famer

4/29/2011 3:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred gives really good news conference, and her latest -- involving a baseball bat and simulated sex -- just earned her entry into the hallowed halls of awkwardness. Batter UP!042811_TV_allred_still

042811_TV_allred_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Caligirl

She is SUCH a drama queen in these news conferences. At least this time she didn't have to, "pass a tissue" to this guy (on cue no less).

Stiletto

Did anyone else notice that 4 "D" cell buzzing in the background?

Mel

I love how they made the girls where their hair in pigtails to make them look so young and innocent! People are so money hungry!

Derek

How is it that the baseball player is being sued for what gloria just did in front of these two kids. WTF She just simulated sex with a bat in front of two 9 year old little girls.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Strunz28

Gloria Allred is more of a man than this guy. Are you kidding me? He's really suing? Absolutely pathetic.

Julie

That had to be more damaging to the kids than what happened at the ballpark!

Hanging to da lef

How embarrassing! Gloria didn't hit the G-SPOT!!!

washout22

Gloria's turkey gobbler in her suit pants is getting damp over this dousch playing with that bat. This guy should have been the one to get put in a coma at Dodger stadium and we would have all benefited. He deserves a kick in the crack for acting so offended.

Hanging to da lef

See the dad's face? Then the mom's, boy, mom didn't like the way he was strokin' it!! If that's inappropriate, i'm getting rid of my pool table!!!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

DEAR GLORIA,

I watched the live feed and when the 'TEACHING MOMENT" started and then went on and on and then on some more, I hung my head in shame and MY FACE went ALLRED from seeing that display of ....."I don't even know what to call it". I haven't had that kind of red face ( I am embarrassed for you) moment in a VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Undoubtably the all time winner for most inappropriate, inane, ridiculous, asinine, self-serving, NO CLASS act. WORDS alone cannot describe the level of "stupidity" (??) displayed. CONGRATULATIONS are in order.

MY FACE IS ALLRED FOR YOU...I think the things people say about you are actually true. Go and do something useful.. help someone that really needs you PRO BONO. YOU WIERDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

WIERDO!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

DUMBASS!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

NUTBAR LAWYER!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

IGNORANT DUMBASS!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

Sorry all....I just lost my mind over this child abuse situation......

DUMBASS!