Gloria Allred

Awkward Moments

Hall of Famer

4/29/2011 3:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred gives really good news conference, and her latest -- involving a baseball bat and simulated sex -- just earned her entry into the hallowed halls of awkwardness. Batter UP!042811_TV_allred_still

042811_TV_allred_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

GLORIA ALLRED -THE SCARLET WOMAN

Jasper

Which is more offensive, making a sexually offensive gesture in a ballpark in front of a couple fans ... or doing it on national television in front of millions?

Allred just made me witness the same thing the dad and kids witnessed.

So wouldn't it logically follow that I can now sue Allred for offending me?

Gsharon 710

What Gloria and the "So concerned Daddy" did was a hellavah lot worse than what happened at the stadium. In this case there was no distractions, no heads jumping in the way, no distance too far to hear or see what was happening, and actually Gloria was having un=natural simulated sex with a bat....AND WITH THE CONCERNED DADDY assisting her, FOR ALL TO SEE.

They were well aware of his children being in the presense of what is damn near..a sex act between Daddy Boy and Gloria. If Gloria continues to pop this crap, I hope millions of parents sue HER AND HER BAT AND CONCERNED dad for simulating a sex act with an object with full, I mean clear, instructions. Stupid ass!

If I was Gloria, I would back out of this chit fast or be finally put in a place where you cannot be able to subject our country to stupidity.

messenger69

I think it might have moved. Yep!!

Southern Rebel

Gloria Allred strikes me as a woman that I wouldn't leave alone with that bat and those two little girls behind closed doors...and I'm not implying that she would hit them with it either.

knows.the.truth

It looked to me like Gloria was trying hard to remember what "it" was like. I thought I was going to bust a gut when I saw this on television. I'm suing, because no one warned me that this was going to be shown on TV and my grandson was watching, and they are now traumatized beyond repair. Gloria's action with this man was incomprehensible as my three year old grandson will never want to do the deed any longer because he thinks his penis has to be as big as a baseball bat.

Gmoney

So it wasn't okay for roger mcdowell to do that in front of the kids but it is okay for Gloria and the dad to do it? I will be filing suit agianst them today.

JAMES LAKOVISH

i agree with all you , now let her know what a fool she made of herself, send your comments to her email

Michelle

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that made my day!....and the look on that dudes face while he has his fingers loosely around the bat while she's doing "the simulation" .. AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Pua

"yeah Gloria, I can take this much... How about you? If Gloria Alred has not yet been figured out to be a fame seeking, attention craving, money grubbing attorney of the worst kind, I guess it will never be realized.

Before it is over, she will cost a man his job, a sport it's fever, and really not change one damn mind.

Wiley

So, she went public and repeated the obscene gesture to the world? Obviously it doesn't bother her when she's doing it. She should use that bat on herself, in whichever mode she prefers.

Mark Proctor

How embarrassing... What a display from someone that should be looked up to and in front of kids!!! Shame on you Gloria... And as for the Coach... at least he apologized!

Firefly

Caligirl 9 hours ago

She is SUCH a drama queen in these news conferences. At least this time she didn't have to, "pass a tissue" to this guy (on cue no less).
_________________________________________________________

Not so fast there Caligirl, he may have needed that tissue after all. It looked like they both were getting off to it. LOL just kidding, the father would of needed the tissue to wipe his mouth after puking. Once he realized that his daughters were right there witnessing the whole thing.

Firefly

Jasper 8 hours ago

Allred just made me witness the same thing the dad and kids witnessed.

So wouldn't it logically follow that I can now sue Allred for offending me?
_______________________________________________________

I'll join you in that suit. I was totally offended by her demonstration which seemed to last forever. I was feeling uncomfortable watching this knowing the children were there. I was also thinking, wasn't she doing the same thing but for a longer period of time? Use the video against her and make her stop using the media for her own disgusting agenda.

mojo

Several years ago, my child was 'taken to a doctor and the candy store' by her preschool teacher without my consent. (The koreans didnt like our whiteness, not to be racist, i lived in Koreatown in l.a. for a long time and i know what im talking about) I tried to contact ms. allready for advice and perhaps representation, but the receptionist told me the atty wouldnt 'waste her time' on a case like mine. That's G.A. for you...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments