Clint Eastwood

Photobombs

Wynn Wedding Pic

5/1/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Las Vegas mogul Steve Wynn got hitched yesterday to Andrea Wynn -- and look who popped up in the official wedding photo ... Clint Eastwood.

0501_steve_wynn
The wedding really made his day.

Mary

i kinda like her dress more than the Duchess of Cambridge

Home Skillet

She reminds me like one of those Barbie doll cakes. I guess that's a compliment ... ?

Home Skillet

Question: Is it mandatory within the Las Vegas city limits for "men of a certain age" to dye their hair, whiten their teeth and have that perpetual orange-y fake tan? I mean, no judgments here, but - oh hell, who am I kidding ... of COURSE I'm judging! Guys, you mature well! Let the gray flow ... it's distinguished and debonair. Nothing sexier than a man who owns and works the grays on his head that didn't flow down the shower drain.

3Storms

She's totally not copying the British Catherines dress from the waist up. Nah. Never.

CRAZYGIRL

STEVE WYNN, ANOTHER GROSS OLD GUY!!!!HIS WIFE OF 40 YEARS ELAINE GETS THE BOOT FOR THIS CHICK!!!!!ELAINE PUT UP WITH HIS CHEATING FOR YEARS!!!!!I'M SURE THE NEW WIFE WOULD LOVE HIM IF HE HAD NO POWER OR MONEY,,NOT!!!!!!!

Lisa

I love the wedding dress. But I whould have made the bottom part about 2 shades lighter. It's too brown/bronze.

Lisa

3 storms, are you crazy? First of all, both weddings have been in the works for a long time. Do you think she saw Kate's dress on Friday, and within a matter of hours have her tailor sew one like that for her wedding the next day? Come on. And I'm sorry, but Kate's dress was overated. This is much better.

gollo47

Another Beauty N the Beast what money can buy

Truth

HA, THAT PHOTO-OP IS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM. YOU KNOW CLINT WONT BE AROUND IN A FEW YRS. KEEP THE ORIGINALS, WYNN... JUST SAYIN.

mannequin

That is one ugly dress, not flattering at all. She seems to have an abnormally short torso and then elongated lower half; she looks like a pajama bag doll.

brenda

"marvelous"

Kathy

Except for the bow, I love the dress!

Barb

So, he got hitched to Andrea Wynn? Same last name? Her last name is actually Hissom.

thinley3

Clint Eastwood looks like one of those ghost pics.

Ughh, yet another gross old fart getting married! PUKE!!!

w

I am surprised no one mentioned how horribly skinny this woman is, where are her hips?, her waist looks like its 18 inches, WOW, bones man, eat something honey, and Man what I would do to have Clint in a picture with me!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments