Nick Hogan -- I'm Getting ENGAGED!

5/9/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey Nick Hogan's girlfriend! Not to ruin the surprise or anything, but your man is gonna ask you to marry him ... in fact, he already bought the ring.

0506_nick_hogan_girl_EX

Okay put down the pitchforks, people ... Nick tells TMZ, he and his GF of nearly three years -- a chick named Breana Tiesi -- have been tossing the idea of marriage around for a while now ... so the engagement isn't supposed to be a big surprise.

What is the big surprise is the engagement ring -- which Nick says he purchased VERY recently to pop the big question in the next few weeks.

He wouldn't give any details about it -- but if we were to guess ... it's probably round with some kind of rock on it. Congratulations!!!!

0105_RING_ON_IT_footer

Blue Lake

We know who won't be his best man, altho John is actually much better than this pig will ever be. Did you pay his family yet, Nick?

justsaying

Just what does this guy do besides speed in his car, get his friends in commas and brain damaged, and party? Oh! I almost forgot. And show no REAL remorse for his behavior.

MikeP

He is a majorly f-up dude. And its a total case of "celebrity justice" that he is still not in prison today, and now he gets to "live large" again. I would be more ok, with him, if he was now living on the streets, and starting to start again, and make it, on his own, (like millions are doing at this moment) without his life of priviledge, but this make sick.
But what a Gold Digger, this girl friend must be, as she sees that Hulk still continues to make money (and power to him, he worked hard)
But Hulk helped screw Nick up by handing him all the things he could ever want. So why try?
Nick has not done anything of value, and most likely never will.
Messed up story on so many levels

Sheena

Hi !
Thank you for the article and all your site, I really like it and had a nice time reading everything :)
If you want you can check my site too (http://www.viewmynewz.com/) with updated articles about eWorld News And Affairs !

Dennis Johnson

And who cares!

Lyssa

Congrads !! I feel so badly for his girlfriend, she must not think she could do any better.
I am sure they will spend huge bucks on the Wedding, when that money should go to John,You know Nick the guy you almost killed, would of been alot better maybe if you did kill him then the way he is living now.
It's amazing that you have NO REMORSE or taking John's life as he knew it away..He was in the MIlitary and he came back in better shape, then hanging out with you for ONE night.

You live your life to the fullest Nick,screw you took someone else's life as the knew it. Your a peice of poop.

Barbara

This guy is now and will be forever a big piese of Poop!!!! the poor fellow he put in a coma will sure never smile again. Piece of crap hogan!!!

Mike

Who actually gives a flying F&$#???
Remember he almost killed someone and that persons life is changed forever???
Who the hec cares about Nick friggin Hogan???
Oh hey guys my neighbor just got engaged too any difference????

AyeJay

Wow, he looks A LOT like his sister. I know they're siblings but damn, if he put on a blonde wig he could totally pass for her.

anony

Hey, is he going to invite the guy he grievously injured and only did minimal jail time for?

Gaylord

If she's dumb enough to ride with him she's dumb enough to marry him.

Hmmmmmm ... how would Charlie describe this? LOSING!!!!!!! heh, heh

FornitSomeFornus

You forgot to mention she's Mr. Ed's granddaughter... ne-e-e-eigh, I say.

I am Spartacus

We wasted the good surprise on you

lalaland

At least she isn't another carbon copy of his sister. What a fvcked up family.

Cleveland Gal

I'm sorry but, I can't feel happy for this boy-everytime I see him all I can picture in my head are images of his "friend" that he destroyed. His friend will never have a life that he was cheated out of by this idiot of a person. Feel sorry for his fiancee' she is marrying a lowlife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments