Million Dollar Question -- Is Swank Hot or Not?

5/11/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Swank was straight up called "not pretty" by a radio host -- which begs the question ... IS Hilary Swank actually un-pretty? FINALLY, an issue that brings NPR and TMZ together!
051111_TV_hillary_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

She's in between leaning towards hot.

Scrum

Yeah, should have been a 7-8 choice...

TheMachine1

I would not push her out of my bed.

CoolKid

I don't think she is bad looking and her attitude/personality comes across and extremely likeable. She's fit and she seems like a lot of fun.. why are people so shallow anyway. She's an extremely talented woman I pray I find someone like her one day.

Paige

I watched the show today and Kelly said she's not the type to be in a romantic movie.. Google- P.S. I Love You.. She is the lead roll and its a Romance/Drama AND she looks amazing in that movie! I say HOT.

Canadasux

Hahahahahaha! Swank was called, "Not hot," to her face. As far as what I think: Not hot!, not even pretty. She does nothing for me.

TMZ, where is the "Hot/Not Hot" poll for this post?

Jodi

She's not bad looking and she's a hell of an actress. If you notice most actresses who are A-list are not what Hollywood would call "beauties". There a a few exceptions but most of them are average looking.

Jo Maurice

Oh, for crying out loud TMZ, you're trying to create an idiotic "hotness controversy" out of NOTHING. Kim Masters didn't say that Swank is "not pretty," she said Swank is not a "pretty-girl" type of movie star, and compared her to the magnificent Meryl Streep. While neither one of these women is a conventional starlet type--they are both striking, beautiful women and splendid actresses with range, depth and guts. I'll bet there are a lot of "pretty girl actresses" who'd sell their souls to be compared to these two.

chefadam

Eat something please!

Sandy

i've mey Hiliary and she is nothing to look at though she has a good figure

reily

Is she HoTT!! Damned right she is ...what a dumb ass question .... hot comes in all kinds of ways baby..

Robert

Shouldn't you guys have a yes/no poll for this? No she's not hot. She's not even a 7-8 like some person said. She's a 5. Her tits are 8s whcih makes her an overall 6. If she's witty or funny that'll bump her up to a 7. ****able.

Dan Frederiksen

lol that is a brutal video.
she may not be universally attractive like spears on a good day but she looks just fine. move on

Byron Green

BUCK TOOTH UGLY

Anthony

I think she can look great at times, other times she looks just ok. She has a great body too and is a great actress and probably very rich so she is doing fine. I would bang her long time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments