Million Dollar Question -- Is Swank Hot or Not?

5/11/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Swank was straight up called "not pretty" by a radio host -- which begs the question ... IS Hilary Swank actually un-pretty? FINALLY, an issue that brings NPR and TMZ together!
051111_TV_hillary_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sinister

With ma **** in her throath and ma balls on her chin she would definitely look hot

Angel

In boys don't cry I thought she was a guy and I thought the guy was kinda hot. Then I found out it was a girl and I could never look at her the same again. Yuck! Sorry but I think you guys are pigs lol She's not ugly but she's not hot.......lol

emily

she would need a lot of help to be kind of hot... so no

jill

if you put a bag over her head - and you had ALOT to drink - she could be hot.

John

Ugh. PHYSICALLY this chick is not attractive at all. Sorry, I'm not into the buck tooth horse face look (she's probably not into my bowling ball look either).

As a whole though, she's about a 5. Seems like she has a great personality.

Stormy

No, Swank is not a typical beauty, but she is uniquely beautiful and extremely more talented than most in Hollywood.

MIDKNIGHT

She has come into my job ni the past and actually pulled the "don't-you-know-who-I-am"-card. She has a sour persona and a butter face.

TINA

She isnt ugly but is def not hot. I think that it is her mouth that bothers me. :)

cindy perez

Great actress,but yeah,shes NOT pretty at all!

angelwolf333

i think she is pretty and can be hot when she wants to.

RottonronOne

If you like Beavers! I mean the 4 legged animals too! File down those choppers a bit, dress like a woman more often, you have nice boobs, show them off more, as well as your nice skin (on your face) & grow your hair a little longer too.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

NO.. Plain and simple. Not even remotely. This chick was beaten not by one, but several ugly sticks.

Seriously?

I think she's pretty and I also hear she has a great personality. Beauty is not exclusive to Blond,blue-eyed, and busty. Beauty comes in many forms..Good grief people.

Hutch

She does the best she can with what physical qualities she's been given. That in itself is pretty damn sexy. I'd totally be into her.

Jelani's Girl

FYI Kelly do your research!!! She played lead in P.S. I Love You, a very popular romantic comedy!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments