Jennifer Lopez -- No Audio, No Problem!

5/15/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When the audio cut out during Jennifer Lopez's performance last night at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles, you think she'd notice right away. Think again.

0515_jlo_video

The audio did eventually come back on and the audience was probably happy when it did.

H

sound or no sound she was amazing as always !

sap

DAMN her ASS looks great after all these years you Rock JLO...

Harvey's Momma

Jenny from the block. But for her big ol' Puerto Rican butox, who'd pay to see this ugly biotch? Idol, please replace her. She sucks on Idol.

Strunz28

This is absolutely pathetic and everyone who paid for "Jennifer Lopez: Live in Concert" should get their money back...all these pop stars are the same. No one can do it live anymore without 500 worthless dancers...

jason

Damn that ass looks good. Why would the audience be happy when the audio came back on? She was shaken that beautiful big fat rump just to keep everyone happy. How awsome was that! By the way, the commentors on this site rock. You guys always steal the best jokes before I can type a word. Right on the money and extremely funny!

CJ

JLo starts the next fad to sweep across the country...acapella dancing.

Madster

why would u say somethin about lipsyncing? no audio is no audio.
Props for J-Lo for not just walking off or somethin

mid

Too embarrassing. Yikes.

CM

Of course she was lipsynching. You would have heard her say something. You would have even heard the band playing from such a near distance. You hear NOTHING. She is a fraud like most of today's singers. I'm not a Gaga or Celine fan, but I'll give them props, at least they sing live.

SallyChi

That's funny. But she's a pro. She kept working it.

Wiley

Well, at times like this I just remind myself that half the population of the US isn't even of average intelligence. I compensate by doing what I can for the talented artists. Just one question though. There's a lot better looking women out there who can easily learn to lip sync, why settle for this has-been?

Jodi

I have nothing against Jennifer but she disappeared and was not heard from for a loooong time, now she's all over the gossip sites again. I even saw her in a hair color commercial on TV the other day.

What happen, her and Marc couldn't make it doing the hispanic circuit so she's back to re-establish herself? I"m very curious. Anybody know why she's back in full force again.

Lori

Took me a minute to figure out that picture WASN'T a lobster, but JLo...yikes

shane

she didnt stop bc she is performing (and "singing") to a track and it was still playing in her ears. She LIP SYNCS PEOPLE.
And when she talks live to the audience she pops her mic "on" and then off again when she starts "singing"
she is a no talent 41 yr old who can dance - ill give her that.
what a joke.