Jennifer Lopez -- No Audio, No Problem!

5/15/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When the audio cut out during Jennifer Lopez's performance last night at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles, you think she'd notice right away. Think again.

0515_jlo_video

The audio did eventually come back on and the audience was probably happy when it did.

Jenny

Agree with Tippy. Jlo needs to stick to being a mediocre actress in crappy rom-coms. When I heard her new song on the radio my first thought was, "this is a 41 year old woman singing this inane garbage?" She is playing down to the lowest common denominator with her "music". I do like her as a judge on idol but the truth is that the contestants could sing circles around her.

Claudia

j.j., don't be dumb. The audio was cut off. That means her mic didn't work. You think you're gonna hear her singing with no mic in a stadium like that? She's got plugs in her ears to feed her the music. She sings to that. The guy filming is up in the nosebleeds it looks like. The later shots only only close up because he's filming the TVs.

Justme

Uber total professional!

ray

well she's good. above all no matter how hard she's try making her
way, some people dosen't seem to like her

ray

well she's good. above all no matter how hard she's try making her
way, some people dosen't seem to like her

dawn

Jlo is fantastic and such an amazing performer. I love to hear her talk and give the contestants advice. I mean she should know she is so successful. I watch American Idol every week. I watch them all on DISH Network as a an employee. I am even watching them with my DISHONLINE.com subscription access. It's fantastic and available FREE to everyone who has a subscription.It's the most content of any provider out there.

Millie V.I.P

LOL it was hilarious! It sounded way better with no sound. She cant sing anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4