Lindsay

Gets Restraining Order

Fears Sexual Assault

5/19/2011 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just obtained a restraining order against an alleged stalker who has been so aggressive, she fears he could commit sexual assault against her.

0519_lindsay_lohan_doc_2
The temporary restraining order was issued against David Cocordan, who Lindsay claims has been harassing and stalking her for 2 years.  According to her declaration, obtained by TMZ, Lindsay claims Cocordan's conduct has escalated over the last 4 weeks.  He has come to her home at least 3 times, followed her to public appearances and sent her more than a hundred text messages as well as phone calls.

But the most ominous -- according to the declaration, Cocordan sent a text message on May 5 saying, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."  Lindsay says in her declaration, "I am afraid that this text message shows that Mr. Cocordan intends to sexually assault me."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case, and they believe Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Lindsay says she fears for her personal safety and the declaration was compelling enough for the judge to order the man to stay clear of her and have no communication.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tess

That would drive me to drink!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't know what that says, it sounds like something gross about the Klan.

Nicole

Good. This guy has been harassing her for years.

Lucky_130

I just set up a Twitter account, but I dont think I will be following Lindsay on it. I wouldnt want anyone to think I was a stalker,lol.

Abe

This is a ploy by little miss drug addicted thief to get sympathy and attention.

I ain't buying it.

x

jealous of kate

PLEASE TMZ, NO MORE LINDSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOOTER12

Just go away Lindsay, no one cares anymore. I can't picture anyone wanting to f*&^ you, much less rape you, you burnt out 50 looking freak, just go away.

the Seeker

Lindsay dear, worry about staying sober today and everything else will work itself out.

I am 4eva in your corner...

David

TMZ, CAN YOU DROP THE LINDSAY LOHAN STORIES ALREADY!! IT'S GOTTEN TOO OLD. WHO REALLY CARES?

betty

how did he get her number? doesn't he know she is a lesbian?

Marilyn

Drama Queen.

No body wants her so she makes up her own drama.

Cries Wolf, Wolf, Wolf...

Josh

She has enough evidence to get a concealed carry permit. She should get a gun and learn how to use it and be safe with it. I'll help her find a good place to get trained.

GOD

Tweaker is just paranoid…no one wants to touch that nasty stink hole.

pal

trust me no-one wants to touch that without access to penilcillin

confused in k-town

Lyndsay he doesn't want to have s e x with you, he just wants to BORROW your v a g i n a.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments