Lindsay Lohan -- Wardrobe Malfunction In Miami

5/23/2011 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What does NBA star Chris Bosh have in common with Lindsay Lohan's right breast?
They both COULD NOT BE CONTAINED in Miami this weekend!!!

Lindsay Lohan Nip Slip

Lohan had a bigtime photo shoot on the roof of a Miami hotel this weekend -- and in between shots, LiLo had a Janet Jackson moment.

Only this time, no one complained.

UPDATE: Her boob falls out AGAIN... See photo here.

lou

ubisuck 6 hours ago

Where can i get a non-censored pic? I don't understand your americans prudish views about a nipple.

______________________

I don't get it either for any picture of a breast. You can see the whole enchilada except the nipple? Isn't that like letting the cow out of the barn after you opened the gate...or something like that.

LMT

Damn. I am 45 and my breasts are still high, firm and perky with no surgery. That shot is just nasty. Get yourself to a gym gal or heck, even a plastic surgeon before you start tripping on those things. Yuck! Sad to say that a 20 some year old girl has "let herself go". My mother had 6 kids and her breasts looked better than that when she was 50.

ketjo

Lou,
That's like the little pasties the stripper/dancers wear in Vegas ! Never understood that ! like if you cover the nipple you ain't going know that those are boobie bouncing around....

Kaykay

Please someone get her some support for those boobs. Another year or so and they be to her belly button. Disgusting.

lou

Do you realize that this photo shoot would have received NO attention if she hadn't shown the nipple? And, as it turns out, showing her boob made her into a joke because it looks unerotic unless you're a Grandpa.

lou

ketjo, well, didn't she once design little pasties for Ungaro? Maybe she was thinking ahead to the time when her own boob would flop out of a dress.

lou

Blood Red Witch 4 hours ago

Dear children,

When you look under the bed, this is what you will find. Dont look!

__________________

That's not fair! You will very, very seriously give some poor kids nightmares for years to come just thinking about this.

ketjo

Wear me one of those backlass gowns to a formal party's after a big tado at the arts center one night , daughter talked me into wearing some of those things.. Like to have drove me crazy all night...I was digging a adjusting the whole time...LOL you should have seen the looks I was getting.....most of the women know what the problem was but the looks on the mens faces......pricless.........

Blood Red Witch

lou,

That isn't a photo of the Monster Under The Bed?!? My Bad. I will go to the corner now.

lou

Blood Red Witch, nono! You are actually, factually correct. It's just that...you put to words the horrifying truth. Children WILL be terrified to see that face. And I'm serious.

lou

Dangit! Now I can't stop staring at the dress, swearing that it has blood smears on it and wondering who she may have offed. Milo, if we're lucky. She has that kind of crazed, glazed, ghostly thing going to compliment the blood-stained dress.

My God, this must be SOME shoot.

ketjo

Blood Red Witch,
Now this is the picture she could have used as a vampire..skin and hair white as paste and blood all over the dress and dam if it don't look like leftover blood on her mouth...... .monster under the bed .....maybe your right after all.

Blood Red Witch

lou,

I wonder if Monster Under the Bed pays well?

ketjo

Quess it depends on whos bed and what you're willing to do down there !

Blood Red Witch

keto,

Honestly, It scares the H ell out of me!