President Obama -- This Chili Dog Tastes Ironic

6/5/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after his wife unveiled a new USDA guide for healthy eating, President Barack Obama stopped at Rudy's Hot Dog in Toledo, OH and scarfed down two chili dogs ... with fries.

0605_barack_obama_chili_dog_AP

Do as my wife says, not as I do ...

nv89436

Thanks for nothing but pettiness TMZ. And giving a platform to idiot racists who claim as a Muslim, O shouldn't be eating pork. I didn't know you were required reading for the KKK...or is this just mor the B Teams efforts to appear relevant. You should close this toilet down on the weekends and let your tea bags and bags post on Craigslist...where crap like this belongs.

nv89436

PULITZER ALERT!!!!!!
OH, LOOK!!!!!!
The TMZ WEEKEND D LIST STAFF MADE A POST ABOUT SOMETHING BESIDES LINSAY LOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PULITZER ALERT!!!!!!

bunny

That looks disgusting. Good thing it's only his heart... and stomach that feels it.

Allie M.

Thsi is not the first time this has happened... The double standard of "Do as I say, not as I do..." is sickening because you know the attitude doesn't settle with food choice -- We can give up our SUV's but he's running the engines out of Air Force One (Not too mention the carbon footprints or cost of jet fuel...). We can restructure the food guidelines in school (which will raise the bill, cause schools more budget trouble - they depend on those discounts) but he's caught eating anything while her garden dies from neglect. Our kids have to strive for better education while his go to private school and go with one of the parents to Spain... He can take Michelle out for a NYC date night, cost the tax payers over $26,000 and still tell the struggling people our economy is fine, despite $4.00 gal of gas costing the families any extra money for a trip to Wendy's.

nicole

so what, how many of you men "obey" what your wife says, lol! I'm sure when he's back at the "House", he's eating barrels of Tofu. It's not like he's outta shape or a fatty, lol

Muppet

I hope Canada doesn't follow suit and start posting stories about what our Prime Minister eats for lunch! Too funny!

Puckett

Those who voted for Bush twice over need to convince themselves that Obama is the worst president ever...because the alternative is that they accept responsibility for having electing the worst president EVER, G.W. Bush.

vaderslith

ni@@er

Glory Bee

Yep, here come the ignorant and hateful "racist" comments. Disagree with ANYONE, other than a white person, and here comes the race card. Look at your own hatred and racisim. We don't buy that weak crap. Mrs.O is just another voice to promote the Nanny State. It's where the only response to failure on issues of state are met with "you can't" eat, think, say, buy, what you choose. And, of course, it never applys to the spokes hole pushing it.

Bearcat34

It's not a race issue. It's an American President issue. When ever somebody says he is a bad Pres. the response is always the Republicans are racist. So I guess that means that the Democrats that hated Bush were all against whites. That makes about much sense as saying only racists hate Obama. Unfortunately I had to vote for Obama, because I was worried McCain would die in office and leave idiot Palin in charge. I guess that means I'm a woman hater and a racist? Fact is Obama lucked into a seat in the Senate and had no viable opponent. He's done nothing in office. PERIOD!

Puckett

Allie M. 10 minutes ago
Yeah, gotta love the double standard. Love it so much, I'll be counting down to Novmember 2012.

---

Honey, you've obviously mistaken us for someone who cares that about your raging jealousy. We don't.

jarp

The man is black and he eats stuff that causes diabetes and plaus he smokes. I know he still smokes because he says he is trying to quit and his wife says he has quit. I bet he smokes a lot more due to the stress the Office of Presidency entailes. I don't agree with the guy but like Bush, I like him as a human being. I think his wife wears the pants and he'd rather just sit around in his shorts watching TV and eating Doritos. I just hpe he takes a picture of his "thang" and tweets it to a big butted chick in Baltimore.

Gloria Unread

Muppet - As a Canadian I can't help but laugh at this ridiculous story. Who cares if the President eats a chili dog??? Big whoop!
------------------------------------------------

It's newsworthy because his wife Michelle is pushing a whole 'Eat Healthy' anti-obesity campaign. Therefore, the fact that he's eating horrible, fatty food is something worth noting.

Everyone knows which foods are unhealthy, and from the looks of the average American, they just don't care. Which is fine, that's what personal freedom is all about!!
However, when Politicians start doing things like insisting there be a limit on how much salt can be in a certain food, then there's a problem. (Think that sounds ridiculous? Search Mayor Mike Bloomberg of New York...)

forgive

give this man break...stop with all hate

Tealmouse

Sweet merciful Jesus! he's eating two chili dogs....white FRIES?!?! This is an OUTRAGE. How DARE he eat an unhealthy meal while the First Lady tries to fight obesity in America! Clearly he gained two hundred pounds after this meal.
You see, Michelle Obama? Your husband ate an unhealthy meal and now he is OBESE! Your work means NOTHING!!! NOTHING!