Gaga's Sister vs. Lady Gaga

Who'd You Rather?

6/7/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga's little sister Natali Germanotta and Lady Gaga herself both put on some getups, wigs and heavy makeup and hit up the CFDA Awards in NYC on Monday.

0607_whod_you_gaga

Question is ...

Ollie_vee

They both look dead behind the eyes. Who really wants to f**k a fembot?

Woot

Ew. They both have that annoying mouth.

Leo

Ahhhh...that innocent, natural look, and shared by a sister! Charming, profound, so clean...

Bruan

It it just me or does anyone see that youth is the only thing on gaga's side, if you crop out her body in any picture it's butt ugly, and I see the sister has the same looks, I hope this gaga creature fades away with self destruction and do the world a favor, there needs to be a serious backlash for this media whore!

Cheryl Cole

hm tough one there. Id have to say Id rather have Nadine Coyle

gabi

umm... neither?

Undecided

Yall all lying id take both at the same time wheres that option at? Huh

STARR C

Umm Both!! Yum!

K.C.

I would boink both of them, Natali and Gaga are a 6.5 on my boner scale. Plus Gaga is rich so that makes her a 7 for me. Everyone is way to critical about her. Shes an artist and a successful one at that. I think the hater*****e because they have nothing better to do.

dadudedd

I wonder if the sister is a hermaphrodite as well??

stargazer

They both look like the goths all the other goths would avoid in the 90's. You know, the lame ones who didn't quite get it, didn't know how to apply makeup, didn't know how to dress, and had no clue about music.

Gladys

i hate gaga,but i think her sister can do much better than her!I swear!:D

Paulie

they're both hot, no need to hate on them cuz you're jealous...i'm sure you've all sung along to a gaga song or danced to it at some point...Gaga did very well for herself and she does good for other people too, how many of you can say that? Her little sister shouldn't be the other option, that's just heartless, TMZ is getting more and more like a pathetic gossip site rather than sharing celeb news, even Perez isn't as sleazy as this, and that's giving Perez a lot of undeserved credit. Anywho, I must be in a "mood", later haters!

PRO US

Neither. Leave these people alone. They just want to lead a quiet life away from the media glare. Please respect their privacy.

lalaland