Chris Reid & Harvey -- BAD Music and Metaphors

6/10/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Reid from Kid 'n Play tried REALLY hard to crack a joke about Harvey's singing -- which somehow opened the door for Harvey to deliver a bizarre metaphor involving ... swim trunks?061011_TV_chris_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jackbauer888

Harvey has a great singing voice. A good boss and a talented singer.

Muppet

LOL sometimes Harvey really does get off track doesn't he? Love Charles reaction! Too funny!

Throwback kid

My kid wanted to know who Chris Reid was? I told him he made movies a long time ago during the VHS era. He then asked me what a VHS was? Yes, it's been a long time since Kid n Play were relevent.

t-in-sd

TMZ has become so harvey centered. Remember early TMZ when they focused more on the celebs and paparazzi? I know it's his show, but still, It's now become the who-really-cares-what Harvey thinks show and he's gotten quite self-righteous. It's off putting. Huge ego and quite preachy about the meat thing and b ball players playing with the flu, as if he can change that. His soap box has gotten a bit too big for him.

They should also get rid of Glazed Dax, the angry unsexy girl with bad hair from Kentucky Kelly, the other unsexy nerdy girl with those big costume glasses.

John

Can I have Kelly and Anna in a threesome, please?

Wrath

Dear Harvey,

You traffic in human suffering and are almost universally despised like your old friend Gloria Allred. The only "fans" that you have are 12 years old. The rest of us would appreciate it if you would stop running so many stories centered on yourself. Take a lesson from Perez or you will wind up in the same spot.

Alicia

Kid is a straight up jerk. We went to a comedy club in Dallas one night and I asked him to holla to all of our soldiers in the audience because my son and some other guys had just come back from Iraq and he just dogged me out. Which was fine it's comedy but then it would have been nice for him to go ahead and say thank you to all of our service men and women. He isn't a classy guy at all.

Carrie Anne

Harvey yesterday Monday, June 13 you showed a picture of your Pug and commented that she was bred with a Boxer. I have a dog that looks alot like your dog, she is brindle and has markings like a Boxer. Actually many people have asked how old my puppy is or if she was a miniature Boxer(no such thing!) but my dog is part Jack Russell and part Boston Terrier. She gets her brindle marks from the Boston Terrier, if you see one up close you can see that alot of them have reverse brindle markings meaning brown stripes on a black dog. The normal brindle is easier to see as it is black stripes on a brown dog. I believe your dog is likely a Pug and a Boston Terrier as Kelly said it would be rather hard for a Boxer and a Pug to breed.
I'd send you a picture of my dog Chesley but I don't know how to up load one on here. She has dark eyes and mouth with white tips on her paws and a white chest. She is adorable just like your little Pug.

Sincerely,