Last Meals -- What's On the Menu?!

6/12/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were down to your last meal and could eat ANYTHING in the world -- what would you choose to chow down on???

0610_last_meals_launch

From two pints of ice cream to a surf-n-turf spread -- check out what these death sentenced inmates enjoyed before the final curtain.

Bon appetit.

Holly

My stomach would be too nervous to eat. Food would be the last thing I'd want.
I never understood why they give a last meal

ShyChi

No real news to report, huh? Space fillers...

GINA

TMZ HAS BAD TASTE TO EVEN OUT THIS ARTICLE OUT THERE. ISN'T
THE SANCTITY OF LIFE MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU SICK PEOPLE THAT THINK THE ARTICLE IS OK?!

Monica

So I guess alcohol is not allowed then... Cause seriously, that's the only thing I'd be interested in right before I croak. No way I could sit there stuffing myself with stake and fries.

kristine

Regardless of the crimes committed. All these people are also someone's child so to make light of their deaths is just out of line for TMZ or anyone for that matter. It seems the weekend posts by TMZ are being made by the cleaning crew or something because I find it hard to believe that anyone is actually approving a story like this.

GINA

I WILL NOT BE VISITING THIS SITE AGAIN AFTER SEEING THE POOR TASTE TMS HAS TO EVEN PUT AN ARTICLE LIKE THIS ON A SITE ATALL. WHAT HAPPENED TO PEOPLE CARING ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF LIFE? THIS IS REALLY SICK AND I HOPE OTHERS QUIT COMING TO THIS SITE AND SUPPORTING IT ALONG WITH ME.

Monica

OMG, look, if this isn't something you want to look at then don't. TMZ is not endorsing death penalty, making light of their crimes, or anything of that matter. Those guys got a last meal, TMZ didn't make that happen you know, they just posted what they ate. Relax, no website forces your hand to click on something.

Grandma Cracker

Tacky....what's next TMZ, a John Wayne Gacy sex tape?

tedren

Wow; TMZ fail; I can't believe this was posted. Pretty inappropriate.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I didn't expect everyone to be so offended by the post. It made me curious and I looked up a couple of the guys. The one in the cover pic was the last public hanging back in 1936. The crime, trial/conviction and execution all took place within a year. Both of the guys I looked up had killed elderly women that they knew in the course of a robbery. Their life stories were pretty sad. So sad, that I almost thought death put them out of their lifelong misery.

Fred Farkel

Meatloaf
Mashed 'taters
Okra
Some of the Mrs. Conebread...

Abdz

Interesting, but too depressing to read through, couldn't get passed the first 3

Physical Graffiti

Their victims didn't get a choice of a last meal and I don't understand why they do!

TheHOLETruth

I'd like to believe that if I was accused of murder that I was being framed. Can't see myself with an appetite.

I'm thinking that those folks who pigged out are guilty has hell, but they did give me an idea for dinner, pork chops is beginning to sound real good right about now

Greg

something that requires lots and lots of white truffles.
that stuff is worth like $150,000 a lb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments