Weiner's Cyber Mistress on 'Today'

'I Don't Regret It'

6/17/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Traci Nobles -- the Anthony Weiner cyber sex partner employed by a Christian organization -- says she has "no regrets" about their relationship ... despite the fact he was married.

0617_traci_nobles_today_video

Nobles appeared on the "Today" show this morning ... and said of her relationship with Weiner, "It's part of my life, it's changed me in some way or made me who I am today."

When Ann Curry pushed about the fact she had sent a sexual photo of herself to a married man, Nobles became very flustered ... and quickly change the subject.

moso

Why would she regret it.. Got 15 minutes of fame... People will call her a wh@re. She will get a lawyer to say she isn't a wh@ore... Be on the Today show and many more.. Defend her actions for wanting to be with a married man. (w@ore..) Freaking IDIOT!!!!

Gsharon 710

Lovely ..

your own luck

She has some interesting "Christian values". Regret nothing and say it is OK because she is a "good person".

sweetme84

She will be forgotten in a little while, just like tigers hoochies

PRO US

What kind of Christian organization allows its employees to sin and not only not repent of their sin but express their 'no regrets' about it on a national TV soft news show?

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Interesting Christian values...

Mia

Skank

John

This witch is no Christian!

A whore is a whore.

Anne

I am from a small town in SC and I can assure you most southern girls were not raised to flaunt ther sexual indiscretions.

If Miss Nobles were to appear on Jeff Foxworthy's show(by the way, he's from a small southern town in Georgia) "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader", she would probably have to say at the end,"I may be a pretty sex kitten from a small town in Georgia, but I'm not smarter than a fifth grader.

Disgusting!

kp

She is saying
WHERE'S MY MONEY I WANT MY MONEY GIVE ME THE MONEY

why else would she do it. Maybe she could work at the Pink Pony

UnNoble

So I hope the changes in her persona allow her to continue to be the upstanding “Christian” she claims to be. Also she claims this is all water under the bridge since she is “progressive.” Lets hope she was talking sexually and not politically, what a crock of crap. That’s all she is.

Doug

I will never understand the people of the United States of America.
Crucify the Fu**er.
And Glorify the fu**ie
Always when it's a man never when it's a woman.
Step up Gloria A tune us in on why.
The sluts always make lotsa money when a man gets caught but it always takes a women to make the cheat happen.

Kewlaidkiddd

The better part of this story is the photo - its priceless:

"Woman Who Had Online Relationship With Weiner"

Cooper

Christian values, eh? WATCH OUT - YOUR HALO MAY SLIP AND CHOKE YOU!

LongJohn69

Christian Aerobics? How do I erase THAT image out of my brain?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments