Margera RIPS Ebert -- SHUT UP About Ryan Dunn

6/21/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is FURIOUS with Roger Ebert -- telling the the movie critic to shut his "fat f*cking mouth" over a tweet Ebert posted earlier today, criticizing Bam's friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn for drinking and driving ... just hours after Dunn passed away.

0620_tweet_2

Earlier today, after TMZ posted the story that Dunn was seen drinking at a Philly-area bar before his fatal crash, Ebert posted a tweet that read, "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

After a day of silence, Bam finally went to his Twitter to BLAST Ebert late Monday night ... saying, "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of s**t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents about a jackass drunk driving and [he is] one, f**k you!"

Bam added, "Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f**king mouth!"

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

Ross walton

Yeah **** everyone that has anything bad to say, some dude that dose nothing but bring people joy to watch on tv. And now that he is died people talk ****? Dammm

thehoch

No one understands until one of your own is killed by drunk drivers.

Tell that to my good friend's family who lost their daughter by a drunk driver going the wrong way on a free way on-ramp.

They found my friend's head hundred yards away from the crash.

Any death is horrible....Ryan was a good guy, but he made a very big mistake and paid the ultimate price. He killed another person and possibly could have killed many more...Imagine if Ryan had slammed into a car and wiped out an entire family, I think many on here would be singing another tune.

Stiletto

Hey Bam...I see you are not crying over the UNIDENTIFIED passenger your "friend" killed with his drunk driving. How about after they find out who it is, you haul your crying a$$ over to their parents house and apologize for your idiot friend killing their child.

Screw Ryan...he might as well have murdered this UNIDENTIFIED person. Hey, I know...maybe you and the rest of his friends can make a buck off of his death and sue the bar that served him...or have a Jacka$$ #10 movie featuring a "Dead Man's Curve" stunt?

You should Tweet Ebert and tell him he was right...that though you miss your friend, people should not drink and drive and your are happy that no one else was killed by your friends lack of responsibility.

Takeiteasy

Its not popular to hold people accountable for their actions. You have to make him a hero even if what he was dong was illegal. Drink and drive? Better to hurt yourself than someone eles! As for the passenger- either he didnt care or was to drunk to reason better. Lesson- dont get so drunk you cant make the right decision!

fix_porches

spierdalaj CWELU, taki jackass jak twoj kumpel zabil mi kolege

the truth

I think johnny nox stevo and wee man and all them are great people and if you dont know them then dont say a ******* word. jackass crew thank you for all the laughter and gross things you have done. may god be with you guys at this hardest of times god bless.

shannon

I am totally beside myself seeing how insensitive people are. i think it is sick and incredibly sad. Anyone who trashes Ryan, his friends or family right now is sick and they need to leave the computer for a little while and get out in the real world and get back in touch. So so sad. You people make me sick.
Also, to "Smarter Human" usually smart people at the very least wait until all of the facts are our before they start spewing ignorant and cold opinions

Brooke

We don't even know if he was the one driving yet...

moussemaker

Team Ebert!

Dragon Tattoo

This guy could've killed many by being irresponsible, don't, he himself is the only one to blame about his own death. You drive drunk, you are a jackass!

lala

Anyone who laughed at those idiots has a really pathectic sense of humor, everything on MTV is for the lowest denominator of society. They act like they're invincible. They could have killed a child. Its not a loss at all, except for the morons who knew them. The world can say what they want, thats part of being rich and famous. unfortunately money doesn't mean crap in the end. And what memeories did he leave behind? He disrespected himself just like Stevo O did, for cash.

Michael

Ebert criticized the friends of Ryan Dunn for letting him drink and drive, not Ryan himself. A lot of overreacting here...

mommyto1

This is just insane. Bam, I know you are hurt and lost your friend but it is time to wake up. Your friend is at fault. He is the one who chose his own fate by A) drinking B) driving 100 + mph and C) doing both at the same damn time. This is gonna sound horrible, but I am glad he didn't take more people out than himself and his passenger. As much as I loved Ryan, I can't bring any tears to my face with what happened. His family and friends are who I feel bad for. Not him.

DizzKid

I lost a good friend too a drunk driver, so I honestly feel no sympathy here. I think it was too soon on Ebert part, but at the end of the day, he speaks the truth.

Dragon Tattoo

Every time someone uses the word "ignorant" reminds me of the "Jefferson" episode of South Park when the Micheal Jackson character kept on calling every one ignorant when their views did not match his.