Margera RIPS Ebert -- SHUT UP About Ryan Dunn

6/21/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is FURIOUS with Roger Ebert -- telling the the movie critic to shut his "fat f*cking mouth" over a tweet Ebert posted earlier today, criticizing Bam's friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn for drinking and driving ... just hours after Dunn passed away.

0620_tweet_2

Earlier today, after TMZ posted the story that Dunn was seen drinking at a Philly-area bar before his fatal crash, Ebert posted a tweet that read, "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

After a day of silence, Bam finally went to his Twitter to BLAST Ebert late Monday night ... saying, "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of s**t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents about a jackass drunk driving and [he is] one, f**k you!"

Bam added, "Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f**king mouth!"

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

Cooley

Go Ebert! That dumb jerk could have killed others on the road.
Don't drink and drive period.

I have no sympathy. His irrational action caused his death; let this be a lesson to you all.

Thankfully Ebert had the guts to point out the unnecessary nature of this death instead of mourning stupidity.

Cartman

I didn't cry or even well up.

You Jackass guys drink and drive, risk other peoples lives all the time, and we are supposed to care when you finally earn your Darwin Award? Yeah, screw you Bam.

Karma's Catch

PEPOLE!!!
You guys are being really childish!
It is a terrible thing that Ryan Dunn (or ANYONE!) died. Shut up about Bam being "childish" when you guys are telling him to get in the car and die. Drinking and driving is stupid, and giving someone death threats is stupid. Yes, I am a Bam fan and yes, I'm a Ryan Dunn fan (ALWAYS WILL BE :'/), and no one can deny that what Ebert said was extremely rude considering that he just died this morning. And Bam is right. Millions of people are crying right now (have you ever looked at Facebook or Twitter?), so all of you "haters" are the childish ones.

shannon

"knowbuddys crying" lancer? Knowbuddy ever took you to school? You are so cold I think it is terrible. I bet you would not be spewing off hate from behind a computer if it was your friend.

Mondia

Public figures are subject to public discussion, this is what people don't like here. I agree with Mary, I can say RIP and what a stupid jerk in the same sentence. RIP PASSENGER TOO, PEOPLE.

Chelsea

Fact is all jackasses are drinking right now over this .... how ironic. the world is corrupt.

daniel

thinning out the gene pool!

lala

Hey look Im sorry for saying rip ryan dum but, my dad was an alcoholic and waay too many people just sit back and let their friends drink and engage in reckless behavior, noones invincible. I once crossed the street, and this car fulkl of drunk idiots almost hit me. They laughed at me too as they sped away, they crashed the car that night into a tree and died. I mean seriously friends dont let friends drive drunk and someone sticking a car up their ass is only funny if your in highschool, its time to grow up.

Cartman

P.S. Ebert is a tool but Bam is a bigger tool.

someone....

You tell 'em Bam!

KeepItSimple

The lesson is don't drink and drive...well no sh*t! I tend to wonder how many of the jerk-offs on here preaching don't do the exact same thing. People who don't drink, also drive like idiots! No matter what everyone will find fault with something or someone.
It's a tragedy that two people lost their lives this way. People who show respect for the family/friends show a lot of class then the ones on here bashing.
Jackass was a hit....and millions of people loved it, so I wouldn't doubt there are millions of people crying/mourning the loss of Ryan Dunn. RIP RYAN & F*** the ignorant pukes.

LR

I thought I was crying a moment ago, and that Bam was right, but then I realized I was poking myself in the eye as an alternative to reading some of this ****!

Debzilla

Quit judging!! I do not believe there is a single person out there over the age of 15 who has not driven drunk or tipsy at least once or been in the car with someone who was, or... known someone who has and will continue to. Ryan wether he was driving or not leaves behind grieving family & friends, Have some respect. And put yourself in Bam's shoes, what if it was YOUR best friend?? WE all have family, friends, neighbors, etc... either killed by or caused a car wreck drunk or no. This is a traged people...

IDGAF

I can't believe some of the comments on this page... How insensitive could you be? It doesn't matter whether you like Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, or the Jackass crew-- but claiming they should all share Ryan's fate, or poking fun at Bam for his angry outburst-- really? His best friend just died. Luckily, he has more important things to do then read this crud, so it doesn't really matter... but I can't believe how low some of you are stooping.

bleygang

wish i could like some of these comments. cut too many dead people out of cars to try and get to the live ones beneath them. sorry he died but glad no one innocent was taken.