Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

jocko

LMAO at all the dumb***** that keep saying "He wasn't in Hangover". Of course we know he wasn't. People do it so retards like the one above me will have to say that he wasn't in Hangover.

Pat

RIP Ryan Dunn I couldnt believe the news and still cant process it...I hope your family and friends can recover.

anonymous

R.I.P Ryan Dunn.
06-20-11

everyone has a right to speech but no one has the right to disrespect the recently passed. Ryan is a very well loved member of the "jackass" show. no not to be mistaken with alan from hangover. he'll be forever missed and EVERYONE WITH A NEGATIVE COMMENT is a jerk because no autopsy has been release. they all very well could have survived the crash.. im deeply sorry to the family and friends and everyone who had the greatest pleasure to know him. he was awesome and loved by all fans. so back to all the jerks, tell me how will you feel when the autopsy reveals that everyone had a good chance to survive their injuries but died in the flames instead?.. think on it. your cruel and i bet majority of you arrogant people have driven under the influence once in your life and because a friend died u haven't done it since or just happen to comment negatively just cause you could, for those of you with negative comments about drunk drivers and just so happen to never have driven drunk, thank you for being a responsible driver and please express your concerns on an appropriate site thank you.

its a sad day and my deepest condolence's to the family and friends again. i lost a friend to O/D i openly appose drugs but never disrespect a loved one who passed because of it. and i don't think badly of them either. its very tragic. Rest In Peace Ryan Dunn.

forever you'll be missed.

Zoemort

I honestly have no remorse. I'm sorry he died but **** that ******* for driving drunk and killing his buddy as well as him self.

Christine Prosano

For my husband to laugh at one of the Homewrecker episodes I really will miss Ryan Dunn for the funniest pranks and the other crazy things he did with the crew. It brings back a really good memory to me watching this scene on Homewrecker Ryan Dunn was hysterical. I will miss him. Chris

EFREN

NO 1 HERE 2 JUDGE THA ACTIONS OF WHAT HAPPEND HERE!ALL WE CAN SAY IS RYAN DUNN MAY REST IN PEACE..N MAYBE,MAYBE PPL WILL LEARN FROM THIZ.'CANT DRINK N DRIVE' OR 'DONT DRIVE OVER THE LIMITZ'..CANT BELIEVE NO1 TOOK HIZ KEYZ N TOLD HIM NOT 2 DRIVE!!CANT BELIEVE IT..WHERE R THE FRIENDZ WHEN U NEED THEM! RAYN DUNN U WILL B MIZZ.MY PRAYERS..2 BOTH OF THE FAMILIES! PEACE HOMI

Christine Prosano

Christine Prosano

All the negative comments on Ryan Dunn's death for drinking GO F... yourself... Let him rest in peace.

Tom Cruise

I have been hit head on by a drunk driver and went through the windshield. Sad that 2 people lost their lives but Ryan had no business behind the wheel drunk and going 110 miles an hour on a public road, he could have taken out a lot of innocent people.

luis valencia

R.I.P RYAN,ur gone but never forgottn.u left us wit alott of good memories an laughs.Too the jack-azz crew,a lesson is learned,DNT DRINK AN DRIVE. ull never win... take care..........

Zoemort

Looks like he got his karma for shoving cars up his ass.

Zoemort

He got his Karma for shoving cars up his ass.

QUACKENBUSH

I am a huge Jackass fan, My thoughts and prayers go out to the Jackass crew and the family. R.I.P Ryan.

QUACKENBUSH

I am a hugh Jackass fan.. my heart goes out to the jackass crew and the family. R.I.P Ryan.

Jorgi

Rest in peace Ryan! I will miss you so much even though I never knew you personally, I felt like I did when I was watching all the movies and shows you were in. I am sorry that people had to be so disrespectful on your twitter memorial!

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the people that loved Ryan.

='[