Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Zoemort

he got his karma for shoving cars up his ass.

TimBo

i wonder what song he waz listening too b4 he shmacked into the trees

MARGETALICA

23 prior driving convictions and the fat-drunk is out on the roads...what is com service happy hour ? I have an idea why not have a tribute concert for the dooosh bag...

Brad Brown

Theres nothing like living on the edge, until youv'e been 200 mph you havent lived and it wasn't like he was in a 1936 ****box he was in a car designed to handle and stop as fast as it acceleratedthe only error he made was a few drinks. (I doubt there were to many people one the road at that tkim e in the morning those of us who live on the edge know what LIFE feels like, unfourtunatly we leave the loved ones behind and they have to deal with the pain so to all you wussies shut up we lost a hell o*****uy, to his family , friends and other's living on the edge GOD SPEED RYAN we'll miss youand your humor RIP Brad

Breezy13

all you ppl saying he deserved what he got thats bull**** atleast he lived his life and loved doing what him and the guys did he had some ppl that loved everything he did and all the guys that said he got what he deserved your just mad cuz he actually had ballz and would have fun with his life...yea it was dumb to drink and drive but im sure some of you have done it so get over urself he passed away for god sake...as for the Jackass Crew i send my prayers out to you and everyone he will be truely missed try and keep your heads up.Bam i know its hard to lose a brother but dont let it hit you to hard Ryan wouldnt want you to give up if anything keep living ur life and ull always hav him in your heart...Love Ya Guys Stay Strong<3

wx8sky

How about if everyone looks past HOW it happened, and comfort those in need. R.I.P. Ryan and Zach, you will both be missed.

HeyItsIrish

**Zach Galifianakis was Alan in Hangover NOT Ryan Dunn**

But, really, R.I.P. Ryan, you were my favorite member of the CKY Crew. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

mike reid

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn your memory will live on forever in all are hearts.

patrick

damn dude RIP well we all know u up there makeing eveyone eles smile gonna miss u man

lander is retarted

lander your an idiot... all i can say

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20