Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Bruno

Before you rush out to slam the haters, keep in mind this guy likely was DUI, appeared to be speeding, and killed his passenger. He didn't seem to be too concerned about the possibility that he might kill an innocent in another car either.

The high risk thrill seeking devil-may-care lifestyle can catch up to you at some point. It's a sad shame.

R

Got any hopes for your future which is as close as tonight? Then don't drink and drive.

Samantha Herrera

im glad someone else caught that, he did not play Alan in the hangover that was Zach Galifianakis. but this is a sad loss, from what ive seen of him on tv and movies he seemed like a good guy, and this was a horrible way to go. May he rest in peace

smb

Is an earthbound jackass also a jackass in the next realm?

Phillip Brunelle

He just posted a photo to his twitter last night of him with a couple friends, and if you look at him, he was VERY obviously wasted... why would this bar continue to serve him looking the way he did in his photo posted on his twitter?! Who is the bigger JACKASS here?!

RIP RYAN

Phillip Brunelle

Hyde

It doesn't get more jackass than drinking and driving. RIP.

Candace

He was driving drunk!...now his family and friends have to greive over his death...Thats sad...dumbass!!!Don't drink and drive!! look what happens!!!

Noah

R.I.P....Ryan Dunn.....Jackass will never be the same.

Sonja

The Zach Galifianakis references are a joke from Dunn himself.. he twitted about how annoyed he was getting over people thinking/asking him if he is the guy from Hangover 2

CrisDizzle

Just missed that exit by that much... *sigh* drinking + riding ferrari @ 120 mph: what could go wrong, right???

CREWMAX

R.I.P.RYAN I HOPE PEOPLE WILL SEE THE VIDEO & LEARN NOT TO DRIK & DRIVE PEACE

Der Barron

Ha! Hahahaha! Whoo!

Serves the dip***** right.

Big Taters

Camp Kill Yourself - look it up.

Insideoute

RIP Brother I Will Miss Ya all the comments posted here ar good dont listen to anyone else on here just keep them coming thank you again everyone for all your support

allie

First of all this is so sad. second of all you all who think Ryan Dunn is Alan from Hangover are stupid and shouldn't be posting!! Ryan Dunn was in Jackass! Zach Galifianakis is in the hangover!!!