Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

WhadaShock

lander, Greg is right. Why don't you just check it out on IMDB? Dunn was not in the hangover.

tony

you guys are not funny.Yes he dranked and drove but it would of been better if he survived and learned of the dangers of his actions.Some people have no idea about the dangers of what they do because they never learned it.You dumb asses that say its okay he to say "i'm glad he died" have no ******* heart no life and no brain.Whose worse people insulting a dead man or man that lost his life from not knowing the dangers of his actions.You people try to make yourselves look perfect by pointing out all the faults in one person to make yourself look like perfection.{Tip} being captain obvious and sarcastic does not make you a genius. learning does.Damn you guys are slow.

grneyes421

@OpieRadio....

Yes he might of died risking his own life. That is fine (kinda). It's all the other lives he risked that's the problem.

It is a sad day to find out about Ryan passing, but with the recent passing of a friend of mine from drinking and driving.... it makes me so mad when people die from something completely avoidable! Breaks my heart.

mazireland

@ everyone who thinks ryan dunn was alan form the hangover no he was not he is played by Zach Galifianakis
might look kinda similar in that pic!! just had to say it!

rip ryan dunn

scott

R I P Ryan Dunn!!!!!!!!!!!!

avidfan

Although I never met Ryan, I feel a deep sadness in my heart..my sincerest condolences to his family, friends and his bro's (aka the jackass guys). xoxoxoxo

Ryan

Two people were killed because he was drunk and speeding, if he had somehow lived and only the passenger was killed, he would be facing involentary manslaughter.

kasper

It sux to see Ryan Dun go but atleast he left us lots good memories P.S. to people that posted bout hangover Alan was not Ryan Dunn

Alex

You guys are stupid if you think Ryan Dunn was in The Hangover.

Kevin Germany

:-/ R.I.P only the best dies young :-(

@lander this is not Zach Galifianakis

Ryanwasapimp

He Died Richer and more famous then 99.9% of the human population.
If you died tomorrow what have you done with your life?
Ryan has lived 5 or 6 lifetimes of fun so to anyone with a negative
comment enjoy living out your boring lives and dieing without accomplishing **** or anyone even missing. R.I.P Dunn you knew how to live!

kurt

RIP ryann dunn my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. You always seemed like a lovable guy, I dont know about anyone else but you will always put a smile on my face for the rest of my life, thanks for all the memories and funny moments. P.S a life has been lost regardless of whether he is famous or not, it's still a sad occasion. Those of you who are bagging him You Are SPINELESS.

demis bicycle seat

rip ryan thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

a big FU to all the haters yes he f-ed up and it cost him and his passenger but to be ragging on a man who just passed away is in bad taste

karma will pay you all a visit

DEMO

how about a "so sad" for the passenger that idiot took with him.

keith

check it out. all the people making dumbass comments think its funny but its not. this should be a wake up call to anyone who drinks and drives. what he did was a grave mistake to him and an innocent passanger and is unexcuseable but should be looked at with open eyes to the seriouseness of all of this. RIP Ryan Dunn, you loved to take risks but this was one that you should have let go by. you were an awesome character and will be missed by your family,friends,and fans.