Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Poppin' Bottles for Ahole's Bday

6/20/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor can still rock the party ... and to celebrate her husband's 68th birthday this weekend, the ailing Hollywood icon cracked open a bottle of bubbly and got to BOOZIN'!!!

0620_zsa_zsa_launch3
Happy birthday Ahole.

anony

The look on her face just says "Just let me die."
Who could blame her?

Blood Red Witch

What a horrible little man!

ilovegossip

I don't believe that ZsaZsa would appreciate pictures like this being spewed across gossip sites. Shame on TMZ for paying for these, and shame on her husband for selling them. Let her die with dignity.

greatneck

You go girl, party on like there is no tomarrow...

Ateya

She is still a Star In My Eyes! Love Her!

mannequin

Is nothing sacred? I feel quite sure she wouldn't want to be seen like this. You should be ashamed TMZ, what if it were your mom?

Sonja

Oh please, this woman loved the camera. We don't know how she would feel since we aren't there. He certainly seems to take care of her and all you idiots saying she'd just want to die are well.. idiots. My grandmother is in her nineties and still gets around and enjoys life, being old or disabled does not mean everyone has a death wish. Sheesh.

Carol

68?!? Is that in dog years???

croc

i agree, she would not want these pics of her public.
she would never keep her hair like it is, with no makeup.
older movie stars are vain..liz taylor wore make-up in the hospital..he is using her.

Susie

God Bless her. Who knows if she is aware of the picture being shown on TMZ? Tmz? Comment?
She still looks gorgeous to me and I love her spunk with her wine and clearly she is well taken care of. I believe I would rather live too if I could still see my family, friends, grandchildren, and even AHole if she loves him. He has stayed with her many years mostly in illness and that is trying.

Billy

Just like an a-hole to use photos like this to keep his name in the news. Can't wait until he's dropped off the face of the earth.

Pompano Ann

Where is the dignity? I cannot believe these pictures are posted, and just so A Hole can have some attention what a Di- -!!

RonBurgundy

The Grim Reaper called...He's ready whenever you are Zsa Zsa....

Someone needs to put her down, but cut off her arm first.

kp

I am sure she wants to drink that crap with all her medications but then it's all about *******, Why would he allow pictures of her out to the public. She always played the hollywood type and now look at her. ******* should be ashamed of himself but he only thinks of him and him only. Adopted at age 37 so you can call yourself a prince--------------- please go away

lou

She's still alive? Seriously?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments