Michael Jackson Fans Gather Outside Neverland

6/25/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hundreds of Michael Jackson fans made the pilgrimage to Neverland Ranch today to commemorate the anniversary of his death -- even though there was no actual event planned.

0625_neverland_tmz_ex
We're told some fans camped outside the gates of Neverland on Figueroa Mountain Road last night. The fans show up in waves throughout the day -- gathering for a bit, bringing flowers, holding signs, singing songs ... then they eventually leave.

MJ passed away two years ago today.

HumanNature

IMMORTALITY

THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

R.I.P

HumanNature

CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER DEFENSE WILL EMULATE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL!!!

CAUSE BOTH "WHORES" DON'T HAS/HAVE A LEGITIMATE DEFENSE!!!

JUSTICE 4 CAYLEE ANTHONY & MJ

iFart

I can't believe it's been two years...feels like yesterday. :( Love and miss you forever MJ.

Jen O.

GET OVER IT, PEOPLE! Sht happens and people die. Deal.

George

I don't have any particular feeling towards Michael Jackson - either positive or negative. I was just struck by the comments of 'Hopee'.

Makes me glad I usually have more worthwhile things to do, and that I just stumbled on this page by a referencing website.

Thanking my usual habit of reading a lot, such that I can spell, use punctuation and grammatical structure properly, all of which results in coherent sentences with structured syntax.

Aside from being deliberately provocative, the banality of the message perhaps suggests that others may benefit similarly.

Billy

What a bunch of freaking loosers.

HumanNature

anni 5 hours ago

Linda, what pain? He was in GREAT shape! Thats what his sicko fans say. He caused his own pain. Innocent people do not give people millions to 'go away' because they don't want to 'deal' with being extorted. bah haha I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
_______________________

Perhaps a more telling question is why would the Chandlers accept money from someone who allegedly molested their child instead of fighting to put them behind bars?

Yoo Suk Tu

Why aren't you guys posting my previous 2 comments? Come on TMZ, tell me up front what the big deal is ok? My posts were tame compared to some of these I read here. S***bags.

dd

@Linda, couldn't have said it better, so true.

dd

@Human Nature yes, Justice for little Calyee also!

BoioBess

Michael Jackson, the world has not stopped shaking since you left it.You dreamt of,worked hard and sang about the world for a better place.Count yourself lucky.Lots of earthquakes, volcanoes,bushfires, tsunamis,terrible wars caused by human-hatred and mostly based on fears,increasingly use of drugs,
mass murders, nerving climatic changes, men's fight aganist nature and the list is endless. At least you are free from all these earhtly disasters! Wish all the living good luck!!! From A concerned citizen of the world from Papua New Guinea!
MJ RIP.

HumanNature

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I WOULD ACCEPT ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM SOMEONE I ALLEGED MOLESTED MY CHILD!!!

THAT M.F. WOULD BE IN JAIL OR DEAD!!!

HumanNature

dd

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE TRIAL???

MY HEART GOES OUT TO THAT BEAUTIFUL ANGEL, CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE KILLING THEIR OWN CHILDREN!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!!

SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART!!!

R.I.P CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL ANGEL

Brandt

Michael Jackson’s legacy as an icon of music history is so clouded by our media-biased views of his life that we’ll never know the man behind all his rich music. He is the ultimate example of what happens when celebrity worship goes too far… having the press and court of opinion try him the last half of his life. I created a before and after portrait of The King of Pop on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-memoriam-king-of-pop.html

dd

@Human Nature, I watch the trial daily, it is making me sick to my stomach to watch the grandma and uncle lie for that bad seed. This girl has blamed everyone else and now mom and brother are covering for her, can't they see they are throwing the baby under the bus, now it's her fault she snuck out of the house, climbed the pool ladder and drowned herself...sick, sick, sick!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments