Adam Ant for Vendetta?

7/4/2011 12:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's British singer Adam Ant performing in London last weekend (left) -- and Hugo Weaving as V in the 2006 film "V for Vendetta" (right).

0627_adam_ant_V
One of them blew up in the '80s.

We're just sayin'.

Carmen

If you want to know, what happened to him, watch this do***entary

ff

why is she there ?

brettsta <<< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you idiot brettsta

SYLVI212

Ant looks GREAT in that picture. Much better than the "girlie" look he had in the 80's. @btty, I don't ever remember hearing Ant accused of child molestation, although he does have some personal issues, I think. In today's world, don't we all???

Sheila

Adam Ant still looks dashing. Age is treating him quite well...

cuore

Go for it Michael!

chicagannie

HaHaHA! NICE, TMX!!! Btw - I think Adam Ant is looking pretty GOOD!

loveygoo

that's hugo weaving?

DomCoug

He was a fox then.. He is a fox now. I'd do him.. Goody Goody Two Shoes..right.. ahem.. ya

BelAirBritt

I love Adam Ant. I would have preferred he went for the white stripe look again but this works too. He looks great. Always a fan :)
(and I'm only 20 haha)

Jennifer

Adam Ant has NEVER been accused of what someone in this section said he'd been accused of in a comment that was, appropriately, deleted. If you want to learn the FACTS about Adam Ant's life, buy the DVD set "Stand and Deliver" which includes all of his videos plus a 2006 BBC do***entary about his life. It is in PAL format, but you can watch it on your computer. You can get it from Amazon. There's also been a lot of stuff about him lately in the British press (that can be read online) because he's been touring again for the first time in 16 years. His recent tour got great reviews and sold out quickly. Adam has suffered a lot because of his bipolar disorder and I'm glad to see that he's back in the game and doing well. I wish him all the best.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2